Saturday 13 June 2009

Long time no see

Hello,

It's been a long time but I am officially back in action. Mistress Susan told me this morning that she is adding me to this blog and lifting my Internet ban. While I am thrilled that Susan has taken charge of this relationship, she knew I wasn't happy at all about having to stay away from the computer.

While my feelings no longer mean much in this relationship, Susan knew it was wearing on me not being able to do what I enjoy most and that's being online. She said there will be some restrictions so I better not post any sort of pictures just yet.

I'm so happy she finally has taken on the Domme role. Since I was a young girl, my main fantasy in the whole D/s thing has been as me as a sub. Naturally I wound up with a woman who wanted the same so for years I played the mean Mistress role.

I do have one thing to admit and that's that at times I deliberately went too far in my strictness with Susan hoping she'd snap and take on the Domme role. A few times in briefly worked but never for too long. I think the past few years of virtually no orgasms did the trick though. LOL

I know she still has a sub side and will explore it at times but she seems ready to step into the lead role now and I couldn't be more thrilled. I fear she will retaliate by making me go extreme long periods with no orgasms for all the times I did that to her. I hope not but I'll do as she says.

She's had me almost exclusively in chastity so far which is most frustrating. She also has done something with my Domme boots. I've looked everywhere possible for them and I fear she may have thrown them away.

The thing I miss most is her feet. She taunts me with them all the time. Paints her nails, kisses and sniffs her own feet right in front of me but hasn't let me so much as lay a hand on them ever since the role reversal. I'm going insane with desire for them.

I won't even talk about the car I'm being forced to drive. I miss my Nissan so bad it's not even funny. Luckily for me the weather has been great so far this month, mainly in the 70s and 80s which is unheard of this time of year around here. But I know the unbearable heat is near and I'll be in hell inside Jen's car. They told me I might get my own car back by November. :( Obviously I can't wait.

OK, got to go now. I just wanted to say a few words to announce my return but Susan and Jen left me a list a mile long of chores to do today so I definitely need to get busy. It is good to be back though and I'm thankful for Susan for making it happen and adding me to her blog.

Andrea