Sunday 24 October 2010

Looks like total shit ladies

I don't rant as often as Susan but tonight is one of those nights where everything is bugging me and it's time for ME to rant.

First in my cross-hairs is french pedicures.  Let me just say right now, french pedicures can make even the sexiest feet look like total shit.  I think Kim Kardashian has the sexiest feet around right now but seeing her with one of the ridiculous french peds, makes me want to puke. 

Case in point, here are two pictures of Kim's feet, one with a normal ped and one with a french.



 Smiley Faces


So, I have to ask, why in the name of God would any woman do this to her toe nails?  It quite obviously looks like total shit.  The answer though is simple.  Monkey see, monkey do.  It's a fad and since precious few people actually think for themselves, you see these ditzes lining up at the nail salon to ruin the looks of their feet.  If you go in to get a french pedicure, you might as well stop in at the tattoo parlor after that and get the words "dumb bitch" tattooed on each foot also.

Everything I just said about women who get french pedicures, you can times by ten for bleach blondes.  If you were lucky enough to be blessed as a brunette, why in the fuck would you ever want to ruin it by dying your hair blonde.  Nothing screams "total whore" like a bleach blonde.

Now what's even worse?  How about a bleached blonde fucking whore with a french pedicure and a dark, fake tan.  Actually nothing is more of a turn off to me than a woman with a tan period, real or fake.  It just looks horrible.  My skin is as white as a piece of paper and I'm proud of it.  Nothing fake on me.

How let's skip to baseball.  Oh let's not.  The Giants are World Series bound and literally nothing outside of a Democrat upset on Nov. 2nd could make me any sicker.  Go RANGERS!!!

In honor of this rant, I will now post some celeb feet pictures of superior women.  Those of white non tanned skin, brunette hair and non french peds.

1. Winona Ryder
2. Rose McGowan
3. Dita Von Teese
4. Christina Ricci
5. Penelope Cruz









Blog Archive