Friday 31 December 2010

No, it's not a ghost, I'm still alive!

Hello,

Long time no see!  I'm sure some of you probably thought I had abandoned blogging but that is not true.  I have been living with Keena ever since I moved out of my old place and she has been extremely controlling of me.

This computer is in her room and her door is always locked.  She usually lets me come in to check my email once a day and then an extremely quick zip around other sites before she makes me get off.  I have simply not had any chance at all to post anything even though I wanted to.

I had a long talk with Mistress Keena today when she got home from work and expressed my disappointment that I am never allowed to use the computer.  Keena is very kind to me in a lot of ways and overly controlling in others.  I suppose I'm simply getting a taste of my own medicine because when I was in my early to mid 20s, I used to be even meaner with Susan.  Now a younger Domme is doing the same to me.

Keena still has me suspended from the Tease and Denial Queens and sadly it seems I will still be on suspension for another month and a half.  Honestly, I do not think that what I did by playing that prank on Susan was all the serious but she's the ADM and she isn't budging.  I miss being on that blog.

Susan actually took over this blog after I moved in with Keena and deleted me from it because she too was mad at me.  But she has a very forgiving heart and quickly added me back on this blog.  And tonight Keena is giving me two hours alone on the computer which is like a dream. 

I am still seeing Mike and things are going well.  However, Keena has strict rules and only allows me to go out a few nights a week and makes me be home by 9pm.  It's like being 15 all over again.  Mike gets irritated at it but she's letting me live her rent free and I am able to save some money.  So I obey her wishes.

I am strongly considering moving in with Mike but I really need to make sure that it's the right move for me.  I do have confused feelings about my sexuality.  When I left Susan I was certain I wanted to go hetero. But I still find myself thinking about women most of the time.  Actually Mike is the only guy I'm interested in.

If it doesn't work with Mike, I realize that I will not be able to have Susan back. So I'd have to find another woman.  I know Keena wants me as her girlfriend and that remains a possibility but a long shot.  Obviously I can't have Jen either. She and Susan seem very happy and honestly I'm happy for them.

Strangely, I have had a wet spot for a certain female lately, one I've never actually met in person.  That is none other than you Lauren.  I've found myself fantasizing about you lately and even had a rather naughty dream about you the other night.  Something about hand cuffs, vibrators, dildos, and feet.  Go figure.

Keena and I have been eating quite abundantly lately. I've actually gained 10 pounds since I moved in here.  We go to Del Taco even more than Susan and I used to.  I always get two Shredded Beef Combo Burritos with guacamole, and extra onions, one taco with green sauce and a large Mr. Pibb.  Keena eats like a horse too but remains tiny as a twig.  Wait til she turns 30 though!!!

My MS has been pretty good lately, mainly due to the cold weather.  In the past two months, I only missed one day of work with some dizziness and balance problems.  It only lasted one day though and it was gone.  One day my left eye was really blurry but again just for a day.  I can live with episodes like that.

Keena is the only female that listens to me and doesn't give a rat's ass about my neuro problems.  She still ties me up whenever it pleases her and tortures the hell out of me.  She's really found my weak spot though and has been torturing me with ice.  I HATE THAT!!!

She buys those big bags of ice at the store just to torment me with.  She ties me to a chair and ties my feet individually to the legs of the chair and each foot is placed in a huge bowl.  After I can't move, she fills the bowls with crushed ice.  It's SUCKS!  She often puts ice cubes in my pussy and lets them melt.  She also loves to cover my boobs in ice.

Of course my clit isn't ignored and she'll ice it down until it's numb then runs the vibrator over it so I can barely feel it.  She also bought a foot pillory and tickles my feet relentlessly, totally disregarding my pleas to stop.  Again, more pay back for what I've done to so many. 

Keena also has kept my need for an orgasm at a peak.  She ties me up and teases the daylights out of me nearly every day.  I've somehow survived over a year and a half without an orgasm but in a little more than a day, that will end.  I am absolutely climbing the walls for an orgasm and this time, no matter what, I will not extend my own denial.  No, no, no! 

I've waited an obscene amount of time already and now I want my orgasm.  I have not decided just how I'll have it yet.  I was going to let Mike fuck me and still might on Saturday.  But in another way, I'd like to get myself off because I know just how I like it.  Or maybe I'll have Keena do it.  Who knows, but come Saturday I'll blow like a freight train!  I might sleep all day tomorrow so it will get here faster.

In case you are wondering who won my annual celebrity feet rankings, it was Natalie Portman this year.  She beat Katie Couric by one point and Pam Anderson by eight points.  And also in case you are wondering, my feet still totally rule.  Still white as snow, still great arches, still perfect toenails, still very pink soles and they still smell fantastic.  Eat your heart out Limittest!

The only day I'm looking forward to more than my orgasm on Saturday is January 6th.  Bye bye Nancy Pelosi the wicked witch and hello to the new Speaker of the House, John Boehner.  Good bye also to so many worthless liberal Democrats in the House of Reps.  Monkey Boy remains Prez, but his maniacal liberal agenda will officially be over on Jan. 6th.  Praise God.

Before I go, I would like to say to Nonsequitur how very sorry I am over the loss of his nephew.  Keena told me what happened and I truly am sorry.  My God bless his soul and I am certain you will see him again when you meet in the clouds.  You are a great person and an inspiration to so many of us women.

Andrea

Blog Archive