Saturday 29 January 2011

Celeb Feet Update Jan 28

Hello,

I have been staying at Debra and Kirstie's since Mistress Keena has been away.  I can't say it's been all that adventurous so far however.  They don't tie me up, they don't tickle me, tease me or anything.  They're nice to me and treat me like a piece of china and I hate it.  This fucking MS.

Needless to say I can't wait for Mistress Keena to return.  She's the only one who recognizes my needs.  At first I agreed to become her sub because she was the only one willing to dominate me but I have grown close emotionally with her now and I'm beginning to love her.  I hope she doesn't tire of me.

I still do miss Susan terribly.  I don't get to see her or talk to her very often and I miss that.  I think she probably tries to avoid me.  We were together for so long and had so many favorite things we did together.  Each time I pass one of our favorite restaurants I feel like crying. 

As much as I appreciate Mistress Keena and what she does for me, I can't say that I'd give it all up if Susan became available again.  I have discussed this with Keena because I want to always stay honest about my feelings.  But it's all moot anyway because even if Susan became available again I seriously doubt she'd want me back.  Besides, Jen and Susan seem very happy together and all I want for her is to be happy. 

I'm excited that in a couple more weeks I'll be allowed back on the TDQ blog.  It seems like an eternity since I was suspended.  When Mistress Keena is on that blog she won't even allow me in the room so I haven't even seen the blog in ages.  She tells me it has a new design that she thinks I'll like.  She says even Susan loves it.

I was very happy to receive an email from Nonsequitur this morning.  I know he has always thought much more highly of Susan and Miss Melanie but today he threw me a bone by emailing me.  Once again he has a "new love" in his life.  This woman is named Betty and he says this one has always been his number one fuck fantasy in the entire world.  He said this...

"Andrea,

Since I was a teenager with raging hormones, I've always had a major hard on for Betty.  I've spent my entire adult life stalking her every move.  I peek in her windows at night and watch her undress, all while jacking off my twelve inch love muscle.  I've probably gushed 100 or more gallons of semen just in the past ten years jacking off to Betty's naked image.  But now Andrea, my fantasy has become reality.  One week ago today, my throbbing wood pecker finally penetrated the vaginal walls of Betty and I came in less than five seconds.  Now I can die a happy and fullfilled man.  But it wasn't a one night stand.  Betty and I are engaged to be married.  No more thoughts of Susan or that fucking Australian.  Not even any more fantasies of your sweaty feet in my face, Andrea.  It's all Betty, all the time. Now pardon me while I go stick my prick in her again.

Nonsequitur"

So there you have it.  And in his email is a picture of Betty he asked me to share on this public blog.  Here she is.



I have no real comment or reaction other than to say "to each their own".   God luck Nonsequitur and Betty!

It has been super foggy around here for a couple weeks but today the sun is out and I'm pissed about it.  I'm sick of hearing all these cry babies whining about not seeing the sun.  What a bunch of mind numb robots.

Last night Kirstie and I were watching TV and Mistress Debra went out for a jog.  When she came home she sat down on the couch across from the chair I was sitting in and removed her sneakers and socks and put her bare feet up on the coffee table.  I know she did it just to tease me and it worked.

You don't know how tempting it was to go over to her and get a nice big whiff.  Debra has beautiful, very white feet with perfect toes and they always smell top notch.  And they get pretty sweaty.  But alas, I was a good faithful sub to Mistress Keena and did not give in to temptation.  The only feet I'm allowed is Keena's and only as a rare treat.

Now on to some other feet that I can only look at.  Can't fantasize or masturbate to them any longer.  How the mighty have fallen!

Andrea

First up are the feet of Non's new lady friend, Betty...




Sally Field

Lucy Liu

Jeanette Lee

Eva Habermann

Dita Von Teese

Blog Archive