Sunday 22 August 2010

Celebrity Feet update 8/21/10


Hello,

I first want to start this update by saying a great big FUCK YOU to Wendy's for getting rid of all the wonderful and filling salads they had on the menu for years and replacing them with the nauseating pieces of shit they now offer.  They still have great burgers, chili and Frosties but these new salads blow.  Moral of the story, don't fix what aint broke.

We're down to two and half months before the Day of Reckoning, November 2nd, 2010.  Remember it was I, the day after Barack Osambo got elected in November 2008 that all but guaranteed that his election would doom the Democrats for a generation.  I remember some were not as sure as I was but I never wavered in that opinion and I still don't.

At present time we see an all time low in voter confidence of Congress, which of course is lead by liberal Democrats.  For now.  But it won't be long.  It won't be long before the real Americans show up at the polls on November 2nd for the ultimate Tea Party.  The Day of Reckoning is drawing near, a political tsunami aimed right at the out of control, Un-American, treasonous left. These sons and daughters of Satan are circling the drain and on November 2nd the true, authentic Americans who failed to show up in 2008, will do so in droves and flush these maggots down the drain for good.

Americans are sick and tired of Senator Obama and the Democrats stomping the guts out of every last thing that made America great.  They're sick of Senator Obama going around the world apologizing for American exceptionalism.  They're sick of the Senator and his band of commies taking over the health care industry, the auto industry and the banks.  They're sick of gay marriage being rammed down our throats by the left, they're sick of these dirty rotten pieces of shit from Mexico crossing our borders and invading our beloved country.

Americans are sickened by the thought of a Mosque being built at Ground Zero in New York and seeing the left including Senator Obama fully support it.  Americans are sick and tired of left wing activist judges undermining the will of the people to suit their own warped view of the world.  Americans are sick and tired of seeing Senator Obama and the Democrats in congress wipe their asses with the American flag, light it on fire and laugh in our faces as they do so.  Yes, I tell you, the Day of Reckoning is coming and it won't be long.

You might be thinking that I've finally lost my mind by calling Obama "Senator Obama".  No, I have not lost my mind.  Our US Constitution clearly states that only American born citizens are eligible for the Presidency, therefore Barack Obama is not the President.  It's not illegal for him to be a Senator like he was, so in my eyes that's what he still is.  And it won't be long for him either, November 2012 will be here before you know it and never before has a sitting President had "One Termer" written all over him like this dipshit does.

Two years ago I said that once America had a close up view of what real, true unchallenged liberalism stood for, the left's time in the sun would quickly come to an end.  Now you know what I meant.  The brief two year run of Obama and the Dems was the best thing to happen for the Conservative Movement since Jimmy Carter and I'm thankful it happened.  The question is, has too much damage been inflicted for the grown ups to fix once they regain control?  Time will tell.

After a really cool May and June, we here in Central Cal thought we were in for a mild summer.  Haha.  Since July 1st, it's been hotter than a well digger's ass nearly every single day.  Mother Nature always finds a way to make up for lost time and I suspect come late October I'll still be bitching about hot weather.  We have to keep the house really cool for Andrea's condition in the summer so the AC is always on 74 whenever we're home and our latest power bill came to over $700.  I'm expecting Nonsequitur, Creative Authority and Limittest to chip in and help us with the bill.  LOL  How's that for sounding like a Democrat?

I was supposed to make my update on the Tease and Denial Queens but I was more in the mood for celeb feet today so this is my update.  I hope you enjoy!

Susan

1. Hayden Panettire (President of the Dunce Club of America)
2. Alexa Von Tess (FORMER bondage model)  Yes, sadly I have read that Alexa is now retired. :(
3. Halle Berry (Sexiest woman on the face of the earth)
4. Heather Graham (Former body guard of Adolph Hitler)
5. Alyssa Milano (2nd youngest daughter of Nonsequitur and youngest woman ever to scale Mt. Everest in less than 2 hours)