Monday 23 August 2010

Two in a row?

Yes, it looks like I'll do an update here two days in a row.  Getting primed for another ADM run!!! 

It was a pretty good day in sports today as the Yankees won again to improve to 77-47, while the Dodgers lost AGAIN to fall to a pathetic 63-62, all but out of playoff contention.  Finally, Joe Torre's managerial "skills" are showing their true colors.  This is much more indicative of what kind of manager he is, mediocre at best.  No Yankee $$$$$ to make him look good anymore!

My favorite part of the Dodgers disastrous season is seeing the fucking fat red neck slob, Jonathan Broxton get lit up like Iraq during a Bush Administration.  I knew it was just a matter of time before the National League started teeing off on this blob.  Looks like old J Broxton ought to mix in a salad once in a while, while backing away from the buffet table and start concentrating on pitching.  Obviously a guy that fat has no work ethic or self discipline so it is no surprise at all he is failing miserably even in the inferior National League.  Can you imagine if he was in the American League?

Well Shannon gave me hell today for not ever updating about my weekend with Bonita a few weeks back.  So here it is in a nutshell.  Once again Bonita had been wearing filthy, stinky nylons for weeks at a time and was marinating them day by day in a huge pot of water and yes, you guessed it, that water was my only source of beverage during my stay.  It tasted absolutely sickening, like her feet only worse and she made me drink every drop of it during my stay.

She also subjected me to the wooden horse again and the pain in my pussy was unbearable.  The whole weekend was unbearable because the weather was over 100 degrees and as usual she never turned the AC on once. I was literally pouring buckets of sweat during the whole weekend. I can't tell you how much I hated that. 

As she has done before, Bonita left me stranded on the side of her house totally naked while she went to the store.  Her huge and vicious Rottweiler was in the back yard watching my every move, just dying for a chance to get at me.  The only thing that separated him and me was a chain link gate with no lock.  I could do nothing but wait for B's return. I could go out the gate into the front but I'd be naked or I could go into the back yard and get torn to pieces by the dog.  So yes, I stood still and waited for two hours until  she came home.  It was miserable because it was hot, I had no water and on the small side yard that I was confined to there must have been 20-30 piles of dog shit that stunk to high heaven and flies like you couldn't believe.  They wouldn't leave me alone and it sucked.

For the entire four days I was fed only bread and the gross Bonita feet stink water.  I guess I should feel lucky she didn't prepare the Prison Loaf that Erin suggested to her and that I've had to eat on occasion.  I also had to "sleep" on a cot every night with no pillow and I barely slept a wink because it was so miserably hot.  I begged her to turn on the air but she wouldn't. 

I also had to wear a diaper during the day and if I had to pee I had to pee in the diaper.  I was not allowed to speak unless spoken to the entire time I was there so I had to wait patiently for Bonita to change my diapers.  If I had to shit, she made me go on the back lawn while she put Bluto in the garage.  Needless to say it was humiliating beyond belief.  Luckily I only had to go twice while I was there.

I was also pussy whipped, tickled mercilessly, locked in the trunk of Bonita's car for a half hour, and made to work my ass off around the house, cleaning, vacuuming all while pouring sweat.  Whenever Bonita peed I'd have to lick her pussy clean which still turns my stomach thinking of it and had to wipe her ass when she shit.

I also had to give her three separate hour long full body massages and had to lick her pussy until she came four different times.  That's hard to do because she takes forever to cum. And obviously it's hard for me to make anyone cum because I'm so jealous since it's been so long for me. Why should a woman, 30-40 years past her sexual peak get so many orgasms and a woman like me, still in her prime NEVER get to cum?  Very frustrating to say the least.

 I was also locked in the jail cell cage two different times for long periods of time.  On my final day there, Olga came for a visit.  What a coincidence. The two old hags made me worship their feet for hours and I must say that Olga's feet, while not as ugly as B's, stink even worse if that's possible.  Kind of like a dead fish.

I was at Bonita's for four days and besides the whip, she never touched my pussy one time and of course I was not allowed to either.  It was all about Bonita's pussy.  The four days seemed like four weeks and I was so happy when Andrea came to pick me up late Sunday night. Some vacation.  Somehow I feel I'll be back at Bonita's before I know it. :/

Things continue to be odd around here.  You might have noticed that Andrea is never the one torturing me anymore.  Our relationship has turned into a more traditional, vanilla f/f relationship. This is solely Andrea's choice and her declining interest in being a Domme.  I'm okay with it and still love her very much.

I don't talk that much about things she and I do much these days but make no mistake, we still do plenty together.  We eat together, go out together, and sleep in the same bed together.  Everything is like a normal f/f relationship other than we don't do sexual things but that's because we are both in extended denial.  Her's by her own choice.  We kiss and cuddle but since I'm almost always in chastity there's no point in going further.

I am astonished that Andrea chooses to be in orgasm denial for so long.  Maybe she enjoys it.  There are times I do, but don't think for a second that if I had my own choice that I'd be in denial. I'm extremely frustrated and need to cum.  I only stay in denial because I am 100% submissive and the person in charge of my orgasm (Shannon) has not allowed an orgasm yet.  I'm not thrilled about it and think she's being a total bitch about it but she's the boss and what she says goes.

So does this mean Shannon is my Domme?  Yes, it does.  My Domme is whoever Andrea deems it to be.  So how did we get to this point?  After the 08 Election, Geek Girl was put in charge and I was looking forward to that.  Then she asked out of the blogs because she didn't like the liberal bashing.  Then my old nemesis Erin was put in charge but and after denying my requests to cum several times she seemed to disappear for months and finally Miss Melanie removed her from the blogs along with a few others for lack of activity.  For the record, I strongly wish both Geek Girl and Erin were still around.

But then Mistress Jen took control and I wanted her to make me cum worse than anything.  All the years I've known Jen she's probably brought me to the brink thousands of times but has never allowed me to cum.  On my 38th Bday last October she gave me that chance by extending a birthday orgasm vote on the Tease and Denial Queens.  Once again though there were enough cruel voters to deny me my long held wish, to be gotten off by the scorching hot Mistress Jen.

After the bday vote, Jen handed me over to another nemesis, Lady Bonita.  This was the toughest for me, knowing my orgasm was in the hands of a woman in her 70s that doesn't exactly like me very much.  After a couple months, Bonita fell ill and handed me over to another nemesis, (I seem to have a few of those) Shannon.  While much younger and better looking, my heart still fell at this turn of events.

I knew Shannon would be a total bitch on wheels to me and she has been.  Not only has she kept me in orgasm denial, she has taken my car away from me and made me drive around Jen's old Dodge Colt with no AC or power steering for many months now.  She also makes me take the city bus to work once a week.  But at least the bus has air in it.  She has even threatened to sell my Honda Accord and keep the money for herself or sell it for dirt cheap and let me keep the money. I miss my nice car so much but miss my orgasms even more.

Shannon, to her credit has given me a couple chances to cum, once by a vote and a few times by the dangling vibrator while in bondage.  Both times I did not cum and now I have to wait until my next birthday vote on October 5th.  Being that the Queens Blog is private and not all that active I was hopeful but Shannon has said the vote will take place on this blog, which is very public. : (  If I lose again I'll just die.  After the vote she said she will decide whether or not to keep control of me of hand me over to someone else.  God, I feel like a whore.  A whore who doesn't cum.  Woe is me.

Susan

And now for a few feet pictures so famous foot fetish extraordinaire Nonsquitur doesn't blow his stack.


Amanda Dunbar - I'm surprised these girls don't hire this muscle bound girl to torture me and kick the shit out of me.


Adrienne Frantz - actress that was voted to have the smelliest feet in Hollywood today.

Emilie Autumn - singer

Shirley Jones - actress and mother of Titans fanatic, Nonsequitur

Brandy Norwood - singer who has had 20,105 number one hits since 2003.