Monday 18 October 2010

Celeb Feet Update Oct. 17th

Hello,

Sorry for my absence lately, I just haven't been in the writing mood.  I had a really tough time at Keena's but only one person came to my defense as usual.  Had Susan gone through what I did, everyone would be sticking up for her.  It just reinforces my belief that most of you think of me as a worthless piece of shit and don't care what happens to me. 

Anyway, after some time to myself and a lot of thought, I have forgiven Keena for going over the line and I'm willing to give her another chance at friendship and maybe even to Domme me.  I was mad at her because she involved her two camel jockey husbands when she knew I didn't approve of that.

She put their frozen semen in my mouth and made me swallow it and it was a lot.  Then she put an open mouth gag on me and let both of them ejaculate directly into my mouth and made me swallow every drop of it.  Then, to my utter disgust, she taped my mouth shut and both of the men rubbed their feet all over my face. I was irate over this because of my total disgust in men's feet. 

There is simply nothing uglier or more disgusting than the mere sight of a man's feet and now I can tell you that men's feet smell like vomit.  Even Mike at work, who I am totally smitten over and want to fuck, would have feet I'd want nothing to do with.  Even if by some chance I marry him one day, I doubt I'd ever touch his feet in an intimate way.

Keena then had an evil plan that one of the men would fuck me.  I've never had sex with a man and I want my first to be with Mike if indeed I do and had she made me have sex with Khalid or Saheed, I told her I'd have her arrested.  To her credit though, she did tell me of her idea beforehand to feel me out on it and once she heard my reaction she immediately stopped and untied me.  She also called me and apologized a few days later but I hung up on her.  When she gets back from Pakistan, I will have to apologize for not accepting her apology.

I am somewhat to blame though because of lack of communication and my desire to not have a safeword.  Looking back, I was really awful to subs when I was her age.  She was the only female to agree to Domme me since I was diagnosed with MS last year.  However, Mistress Debra and Kirstie have since agreed but they're so sadistic, I'm not sure I could handle it.  When I sub, I enjoy being teased, denied, tickled for long periods of time, pinched and made to worship feet.  I also don't mind some mild tit torture and pussy worship.

Today Susan and I got into an argument and I haven't spoke a word to her in over nine hours.  She humiliated me in Del Taco when she yelled at me for something really fucking stupid and everyone in the place heard.  She will be punished for that.  It just so happens that today on the T&D Blog, Staci requested to Domme Susan for a weekend at her place and I agreed as soon as I saw it. 

Before today's little scene that Susan made, I probably would have said no because I have never met Staci in person and I know that outside of the two little monkey girls on the blog, Staci is the last person Susan wants torturing her.  She can't even stand the fact she's lost head to head to Staci in every single election they've both been in and now she's really pissy because Staci is the acting ADM until Keena gets back.  So that's where I'm sending her for this bullshit today.  I'll keep my promise and let her cum on Jan. 1 but if she pulls anything like this again I'll either change my mind or give her a ruined orgasm on that day.  She sure ruined my day today.

One thing that did make my day happier was tonight's game between the Giants and Phillies.  As a Dodger fan, I loathe the Giants and anytime they lose I'm thrilled.  So here's a little dedication to the Phillies tonight, their celebration song whenever the last out is made in games they win at home.



For a few days after being subjected to two men's feet,I sort of lost my foot fetish but it's back with a vengeance.  In my 2010 celeb feet rankings, Natalie Portman holds a five point lead over Katie Couric with a little over two months and 7 scheduled ranking lists to go.  Also still in the running is Christina Applegate, 11 points back, Pamela Anderson 22 points behind and Halle Berry 23 back. 

So let's take a look at the current top five!

Andrea






Blog Archive