Saturday 9 October 2010

Nonsequitur arrested again

I don't even know why I bother posting updates like this any more.  Another day, another arrest of Nonsequitur and another pardon. Where have you heard this before?

Late Thursday night, Memphis police entered Nonsequitur's trailer on a search warrant.  Neighbors in the trailer park reported an offensive odor coming from the trailer that Non and his mother share.  The odor was reported to smell like a dead body.

Knowing Non's history, police immediately suspected the worse and got a search warrant which was executed Thursday night around 8pm.  In Nonsequitur's closet, police found a dead body. (Pictured below)

Police immediately arrested Nonsequitur and brought him to jail.  But within one hour, Governor Phil Bredesen issued a full pardon, stating simply that Nonsequitur has "issues". 

As usual, reporters were lined up outside the jail for a statement from the maniacal Nonsequitur.  When asked who the dead man was and why Non killed him, Non looked into the camera and simply stated, "The mother fucker looked at me the wrong way and he got dead and if you don't get the fuck out of my face, you'll wake up dead too tomorrow".

Nonsequitur then lit of a Kool cigarette and walked into the night, once again getting away with murder.  It's certainly a strange situation and a psychotic life this man lives.  We still consider him a friend because of his conservative political views and because he is one of two people who ever comment on this blog but I have to say that I'd be very wary of ever meeting this guy face to face. I too may wake up dead.

Awwwwwwwww, shit, the fucking Giants just lost to the Braves in the NLDS.  That sure makes me sad.  NOT!!!!!  Fuck anything out of that sewer by the bay. I hate the Giants with a passion, though not as much since Baroid Bonds no longer plays for them.

I have been feeling pretty good lately and the weather is starting to cool so I'm hoping for a long remission.  Last night I went for a short run of a half mile and felt just fine after word.  I know I can no longer go on the long ten mile runs I did in my mid twenties when I was healthier but my goal for this winter is to be able to run three miles.

For those of you non members of the Tease blog, here is the latest.  Susan lost her orgasm vote and did not cum on her birthday after Bonita gave her a long frustrating tease.  She now faces thirty nine days of no touch. 

Staci was next in line to control Susan's orgasm but I stepped in and not only took control but made a decision on Susan's orgasm.  She will cum on January 1st 2011.  Too many games have been played and too many people in control so I took over as I should have a long time ago.  She is very relieved.

As for me, I can't fathom that I made the choice I did regarding my own orgasm fate but I did and all I can do is hope for the best.  I face a Jan. 1st coin flip that will either release me from this long orgasm denial that I now want to end or it will send me into a permanent denial.  I get kind of sick when I think of how stupid I was to swear to this scenario but I did and now I have a 50/50 chance.

Some of you may think, what's the big deal, just forget about it or if you lose, cum anyway.  I don't work that way.  A deal is a deal and I made it and as much as I now regret it I have to deal with it head on and pray for the best.

I've been kind of lukewarm at best to my foot fetish the past week or two but I'm sure the fire will come back soon.  In the mean time, let's check some feet out anyway.  I would like to respectfully ask that all of you say a prayer for Nonsequitur and his continual problems.  It's obvious he's not well mentally and I'm sure that's why Governor Bredesen decided to pardon him last night.  I feel only the Lord Jesus Christ can help him at this point because I think he's possessed by demons. 

Andrea


 President Barack Insane Obama

 Clare Kramer

 Chae An


 Taylor St. Claire

Soha Ali Kahn (For Mistress Keena)

Blog Archive