Thursday 2 December 2010

Celeb feet 12/1

Hello,

Just great, now I'm coming down with a cold!  For two days my throat has burned and I feel like shit.  It's always something.  And my grandfather is not expected to live much longer. 

I have been having a lot of anxiety about the free agency status of Derek Jeter. No, I'm not one of those idiot Yankee fans who thinks this guy walks on water.  Quite the contrary, I think he's the most overrated player in baseball history and the second most overrated athlete ever, second only to Muhammad Ali.

I want more than anything for someone else to sign him.  If the Yankees wind up vastly over paying a washed up 37 year old has been that never really was all that to begin with, I'm going to be PISSED.   It's time the Yankees start making smarter business decisions like the Patriots do.  What, could Eduardo Nunez not hit .270 with 10 hrs and have a measly amount of RBIS like the so called "Captain" always does?  And we'd only have to pay him a million or less, unlike the absurd amount of money Captain Overrated is asking for.

It's absolutely imperative that the Yankees sign Cliff Lee.  If not, any other off season moves they do make will be a failure.  I also want Mariano Rivera back for two more years.  Unlike Jeter, Mariano actually still produces on the field and isn't a selfish bastard.  Make no mistake, Mariano has everything to do with why the Yankees won all those World Series and Jeter had little to nothing to do with any of them.  Don't doubt me on this.

Now on to some feet!

Ali Landry

Eva Longoria

Regina King

Justine Jolie

Halle Berry... oh that lucky bent grass!

Blog Archive