Saturday 4 December 2010

Limittest revealed

Hello,

I've always known that Limittest was a Boston Celtics fan like me, but there is a good reason why.  He IS a Boston Celtic! 

About an hour before tonight's nationally televised game against the Chicago Bulls, Limittest emailed me and revealed his true identity.  Are you ready for this?  And no, I am not joking, Limittest is actually Semih Erden of the Boston Celtics.

Semih (Limittest) is a reserve 7 ft. center for the Boston Celtics.  At 7ft, he is only 4 inches shorter than Lauren.  Tonight Limittest played well, backing up Shaquille O'Neal.  He scored 7 points and grabbed 4 rebounds in the Celtics easy win over the Bulls.  I am glad that Limittest has finally revealed himself to me after all this time.  Now I can put a face to the name.  Here he is again dunking the ball against the Trail Blazers.

Woo-hoo Limittest!!!
Now that I have that exciting news out of the way, let's take a look at some celeb feet.

Elisabeth Rohm

Christina Ricci

Gwyneth Paltrow

Tea Leoni

Heather Graham


And finally a nice dunk by Semih Erden (Limittest)

Blog Archive