Sunday 20 June 2010

Celebrity Feet Update 6/19/10


Good morning,

There hasn't been many Celeb Feet Updates going on here lately with the ADM Elections going on. So today I will change that.  I got an email from our friend Lauren this morning threatening to commit suicide if she doesn't start seeing some celeb feet.  One less negro in the world is an enticing thought but we like this negro, so I am here to accommodate her. 


Well, once again I have been defeated in my latest quest to regain control of the blog I founded, The Tease and Denial Queens.  This was another close call.  While I finished just 4th out of 5 women, I was only two votes off from winning.  Despite many who think it's impossible to ever win back the blog, I refuse to believe that.  Nobody anywhere thought Mistress Andrea could ever win and she did. The winner of the Primary was Keena and she will take on Andrea for ADM rights.  I think it will be difficult for Andrea to defeat the young Mistress but I think she's done a good job as ADM and could score the upset.


Now when I say I believe I can still win an ADM election I realize it won't be easy and it's possible I never will.  Since foolishly giving up control in October of 2008, I've been trying to get it back ever since without any luck.  I briefly was an ADM along with Miss Melanie and Keena earlier this year in a failed coup.  But after Bonita appointed an arbiter who was Brinkher, I was removed from power and have not gotten in back.  


So since I have had no blog to run on my own in quite some time I decided to start another blog.  Everyone knows my dream is to run the TD Queens again someday but in the mean time I have started this blog ...    


http://effthelibs.blogspot.com/


I chose to add just one member and that is Nonsequitur who is also an ADM.  This will be our blog only and nobody, not even Andrea is allowed to join.  Non is the one and only person who I can trust and who has been loyal to me 100% of the time no matter what.  While I said nobody could ever replace Rapid in my heart after he passed away, I have to say this man has.  He understands me in a way that only Rapid ever did and his loyalty means everything to me.  The biggest reason I ever kept writing on Tantalism was because of Rapid and the only reason I keep writing today is because of Nonsequitur.  Nothing pleases me more than to know he enjoys my rants and other posts.  Please check out the blog!

Now on to the main attraction, the female celebs showing us their beautiful feet!

Susan

 Helen Flannigan

Loni Anderson

Naomi Watts

Julia Roberts (scene from My Best Friend's Wedding)


 Nyssa Nevers