Thursday 24 June 2010

UPDATE 6-23-2010

Hello,

It has been quite a while since I updates here which is really too bad. Celeb feet are my first passion and always will be. There's a chance come July 1st this will be my only blog to run besides that Xanga blog that I never update.

Currently I'm losing to Keena 8-5 in the ADM Election. I am so incredibly frustrated losing to Keena yet again. I just don't understand what people are thinking when they vote for her. There's still a few days left so I still hold out hope for a come back. The last thing I want is to have to hand the blog over her to for the second time on Blogger and once on Word Press. So if you are a member on the blog, please get over there and vote for me asap!

Susan received some very bad news today from Shannon. Shannon informed her that there'll be no more chances for Susan to have her orgasm until her birthday in October when a vote will be held and if she loses that the next chance won't come until 2011. She had a chance a few days ago but was denied again. Needless to say Susan didn't take the news too well.

As for me I still haven't cum since the end of April of 2009. I was going to try to hold out until later this year but now that all the women around this town are running around half naked due to the hot weather I am having second thoughts.

I've been decently healthy considering the hot weather but today my arms are really weak and I can't lift them over my shoulders. It feels like I'm trying to lift about 500 lbs. Also my left foot is about 95% numb which is really weird. But I'm not to the point that I want to start on the Prednisone yet because of the horrible side effects and the high dosage I have to take to fend off an MS attack.

As I do this update, Jen and Shannon have Susan tied up to a chair on the back patio and she's gagged with the ashtray humiliator gag. They are both smoking and I keep seeing them blow smoke in Susan's face which really pisses Susan off. I think it's hilarious though. I had to give up smoking once I was officially dx'd with MS last year.

Now for some wonderfully stinky sweaty feet!!!

Andrea


Sophia Loren



Sonya Kraus


Tara Reid


Rosamund Pike


Ellen Degeneres


Christina Applegate


Anne Hathaway