Monday 7 June 2010

Celeb feet update 6/6/2010






Hello,

I'm home alone today and very down in the dumps.  I've been pretty good since last December with my health anxities but now it's back.  For the past month I've been having sore throats a lot and now it's to the point that I'm convinced I have throat cancer.

The past few days I've even felt like I had a lump in my throat.  I'm going to try to get in to an ENT doctor this week to get checked out.  I'm also having to constantly clear my throat.  I don't drink or smoke so that makes throat cancer less likely but I am still worried I have it.  Or maybe thyroid cancer. 

We had two tickets for the NBA Finals tonight in Los Angeles but I passed on going because of the way I'm feeling and because I don't feel like being around a bunch of Laker fans when they undoubtedly win.  I'm proud of the Celtics for manning up and getting to the Finals when nobody thought it was possible but LA is too long, too athletic and are just better than Boston.  Bill Russell isn't walking through that door any time soon either.  By the way, Andrea and Jen went to the game and Shannon thankfully is at her own place.

Well the weather has finally turned flat out ugly here with highs close to 100.  The four month forecast is much of the same.  Maybe I'll just move to SF with Brinkher until summer is over and she can be my Domme.  I wonder if she'd let me cum?

Though my ultimate fantasy would be to move to Ontario with Miss Minx and let her be my Domme.  Oh the things us two horny women could do together.  I miss her a lot and wonder if she ever reads this blog.  If so Miss Minx, drop me a line some times!

I have given Craigslist and Ebay a break for now.  With my current health worries I don't need more pressure.  Mistress Andrea on the other hand is totally off the charts with her sales.  It would not shock me if she winds up making more doing this than at her real job this year.  Maybe she'll even quit her job eventually.

Andrea is someone I really admire.  She has a true disease that should worry her to death and she takes it all in stride.  She even pokes fun of herself for it often.  Then there's me who worries herself into a frenzy for months at a time several times a year for things that aren't even wrong.  My whole life has been one terrible misfortune after another, none of which have ever happened.

Should I talk about the Yankees?  Probably not.  They only have a record of 35-22 and only in 2nd place and there is simply no excuse for it.  There's simply no excuse for them not to win 9 out of every 10 games and 4 of every 5 World Series.  Where is the Yankee Pride anyway?  Time to wake up guys.  Maybe they need a pep talk like this one...



Now for some nice feet.  And did you notice that besides my video I posted I didn't cuss once?  Shannon sort of hinted around it was time to clean up my mouth and with her holding the key to my orgasm, I better take note.

Susan

 Winona Ryder


Rachel Weisz

Selma Blair

Serena Williams

  HalleBerry