Sunday 30 May 2010

Celeb feet 5/29




Hello,

A late, late night feet update!  I went out about 9pm tonight to wash my car and wound up waxing it and detailing the inside.  Yes, I know I have a sub to do that for me but I kind of feel sorry for her because her Celtics are going to get the horse shit slapped out of them in the NBA Finals by the soon to be 16 time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers.  My prediction 4 games to 1.

Today we got some new neighbors as two young sisters moved next door to us.  They were unloading the U Haul while I was peeking through a knot hole in the fence.  They both look in their 20s, rather hot and both were wearing shorts and flip flops.  I'm not as concerned about how long before I meet them but rather how long before my nose meets the soles of their feet. 

While I make this update I am shocked that our dog Pepper is laying under the desk by my feet.  She's usually right at Susan's side and Susan is in bed sleeping.  I was out washing my car in the warm weather with sneakers and no socks so perhaps this dog is attracted to my feet right now.  Who could really blame her?

As Susan mentioned on the other blog tonight, I have been kicking some major ass on Craigslist and Ebay.  Mainly Craigslist though.  Since starting this I've averaged netting about $200-250 a week.  Lots of massages are coming!  But no happy endings in sight.  I've now gone 13 full months without an orgasm and I've decided to put it off at least through August.  So a minimum of three more months of constant arousal for this horny bitch.  I know, I'm insane.

I have been feeling pretty decent lately surprisingly with the weather getting warmer.  I've had some lightheadedness and tiredness and one day with no smell or taste but other than that not too shabby.  But could you imagine me with no SMELL?  That would blow.

Now for some sexy, sweaty feet!

Andrea

1. Adrienne Frantz
2. Christina Applegate
3. Fergie
4. Tabitha Soren
5. Valeria Mazza