Monday 24 May 2010

Celeb feet update 5/23/10






Hello,

I was shocked to see it had been more than a week since this blog was last updated.  I've been so busy with Craigslist and Ebay that I just haven't had time to update here.  So I'll do so today because if Nonsequitur goes more than a few days without seeing some sexy feet he goes insane.

I have deleted both Miss Melanie and Kirstie as members to this blog.  They were supposed to help pick up the slack around here while I'm ADM of the T&D Queens and neither did so.  I'm not mad, but I only want contributors on my blogs.

Susan and I went for yet another massage last night.  I asked for Shu and while he was doing me he had to stop in the middle because some bitch came in insisting she had an appointment with him and to settle her down he asked if I'd mind if he got someone else to finish me.  Some other Chink named Pao did the second half of the massage and he wasn't worth a shit.  So I didn't leave a tip.  Had I known which car was the bitch's who barged in demanding Shu I would have blown out a tire or four with the switch blade I keep under my seat. 

Anyway, the day wasn't all bad.  I sold a desk chair, a mini chain saw and a bankers lamp for $210 on Craigslist on Saturday.  The money keeps rolling in.  Susan is selling too but I'm absolutely kicking the living shit out of her in sales.  Since starting a couple months ago I've netted over $3,000 and she's only netted a little over a grand.   I ought so sale sniffs of my bare feet.  There'd be a line from here to the Nevada border of horny boys waiting to get a sniff of my legendary feet and to be sure, Dariusz, Nonsequitur, Limittest and Bone251 would all be in that line.  But instead of letting Dariusz get a sniff, I'd probably kick him in the balls for being a self admitted liberal.  Bad, bad, bad boy Dariusz.

Have you tried the new Cherry Vanilla Pepsi that just hit stores in mid May?  If not you should.  It is delicious.  Much more so than any familiar product the hapless Coca Cola company could ever put out.  That's all for now, enjoy some sweaty sexy feet!

Andrea S.



Ally Walker


Heather Tom


Neve Campbell


Zooey Deschanel


Rebecca Loos