Sunday 9 May 2010

Celeb feet update 5/8/10


Hello,

Sorry about the lack of updates here lately.  I've been busy selling on Craigslist and making shit loads of money doing so.  I can't believe how easy it is.  I just sold our old sofa today for $150 and our old dryer for $100. 

This blog is back to being my first priority amongst the blogs I run.  Mainly because I do it for my own pleasure.  I know most of my friends don't give a shit about female feet but I do.  I hit a brick wall in trying to get the other blog revived.  I've come to the conclusion that nobody can create interest in the blog. Not me, not Susan not Melanie, Keena or Debra.  I'm certain that if each of us girls posted live sessions of tease and denial sessions it would still create no buzz whatsoever.  So to hell with it. I tried and like all that came before me, I failed miserably.  BFD.

My family is celebrating Mother's Day and a family birthday tonight in Fresno so I'm going there for dinner at El Toro Mexican Restaurant.  For the record it's the best Mexican Food place I've ever eaten at.  But also for the record I'd rather stay home and veg.  I feel really wore out today.  I might go get a massage tonight.  Big shock!

For the one or two that give a shit, I have not cum yet.  As of May 1 I'm past my year and I thought I'd cum like a mad woman right away but I haven't.  I'm not sure why but for now I'm staying in denial.  Maybe I'll wait until Christmas! I can just see Nonsequitur at his computer reading this, hand on cock, drooling at the thought of me waiting longer.  Speaking if Nonsequitur, he sent me a photo of himself sleeping the other day.  He said he was dreaming about worshiping my bare feet.  Who could blame him?  Here it is.


Make sure to watch the 15 time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers this evening when they take another step towards Sweet 16 in Salt Lake City.  Is there any doubt who the greatest franchise in NBA history is???


Now for some great female feet!

Gilmara Jung

Celine Dion and her grandfather

Sandra Bullock

Adrienne Curry (youngest daughter of Nonsequitur)

Uma Thurman