Saturday 1 May 2010

Celebrity Feet Update 4/30/2010



Hello,

Not much celeb feet update lately so I guess I'll do the honors.  First things first however.  This morning Nonsequitur dropped me an email (for whatever reason) to inform me that starting next semester he will be transferring to the University of Tennessee.  Here's what he said.

"Susan,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm finished here at Memphis University.  This school sucks cocks and I hate it.  My teachers are mean and give too much homework.  Plus they look down upon me because I am a conservative and because I'm the oldest student on campus.  Oh and I got caught cheating on my history final yesterday.  And then there was the whole John Calapari debacle.  I'm still so mad at him for leaving for Kentucky that I could and WILL kill him if I ever get the chance.

But the simple fact is that my blood runs pale orange and white.  Remember the old 50/50 ice cream?  That's what the endzones are like in Vols Stadium.  I will go to every single game and eat 50/50 checkered ice cream the whole game while watching my Vols kick the shit out of everyone and their mothers.  Especially Florida who we always own anyway.  I hope to get a home close to Willie Herenton so we can sit outside in his garage, drink beer and talk about his great days as Mayor of Memphis.  The city of Memphis sucks with him gone.

Hope you never get to cum again!

♥♥ Non ♥♥

Thanks Non.  I guess.  Why I needed to know all of that is anyone's guess.  And the way it's going with Shannon I well might not ever cum again.  It's getting to be quite sad.  I honestly think I would have cum faster had Lady B kept me under her control.

A lot of you probably could hardly believe I went to visit Bonita in the hospital every day while she was in there.  Well, I did.  Bonita is old and has virtually no family or friends.  I couldn't think of a worse place to be than the hospital without having anyone to visit me so I did so for her.  I'm really sad that none of the others went to see her, especially Andrea.  Despite all the incredibly cruel things she does to me I do consider Bonita a friend and in a lot of ways I feel sorry for her.

I'm also sad to see that Mistress Andrea specifically asked for some votes in her poll she created on this site and after an entire week four whole people bothered to cast a vote.  And I was one of them and I know Mistress Keena did as well.  Keena said Andrea will not win another term.  I was tempted to say she wouldn't either and I honestly doubt she will but I do think she's doing a very good job.  But doing a good job doesn't always equal success in these elections and before this last election she never even came remotely close.  I still feel and always will that I should be the rightful owner and ADM of the blog but that's another story that's been told before.  In her election rules, Mistress Debra did say that I am the rightful owner of the blog since I founded it but little good it does me by not having any say so in running it. 

It's a lot like my Honda Accord that continues to be off limits to me and apparently will be until after the summer.  I'm the owner but I have no way to use the car.  The other night my blood boiled when Shannon took my car home for a few days to "keep the battery charged".  All the while I continue to drive the little piece of shit yellow Dodge Colt from somewhere in the 70s. No a/c or power steering and it often takes ten tries to start.  It's very hard to try to explain to people at work or my family why I'm always driving this car when I have such a nice car.  But admittedly I did think it was funny when Andrea had to drive it all last summer so I guess it's coming back to bite me in the ass now.

Well we now see how liberals react when someone tries to crack down on illegal immigrants.  They go ape shit just like the miserable fucking clowns they are.  And don't think for a moment they're really worried about racial profiling, it's all about votes.  Democrats know if we crack down on illegal immigrants and voter fraud they're finished.  Real Americans aren't liberal.  Hell, real PEOPLE aren't liberal.  But just like in the case of murdering babies, liberals see nothing wrong with being in a country illegally.  I have the perfect solution to the immigration problem for ALL states and I truly mean it...


I guess Andrea has told you about the massages we've been getting.  All I can say is that I love them.  I might go get another one tonight and if I do it means I will have spent over three hundred dollars in April on massages.  Maybe I can find a Massage Therapist willing to give me a "happy ending".   Smiley Faces

No sports shit in this update.  With each passing day I care less and less about sports.  I rarely even bother watching anymore.

Now for some female feet!

Susan

1. Raquel Welch (Founder of CEO of the Welch's Grape Soda company)
2. Ally Sheedy (actress)
3. Emilie Autumn (singer)
4. Denise Van Outen (niece of Nonsequitur)
5. Nicole Kidman (former lover of Susan)
6. U of T - New school to Nonsequitur)
7. U of T endzone!