Thursday 13 May 2010

Revenge is sweet







Last year in the Stanley Cup Finals, the Pittsburgh Penguins beat my second favorite team, the Detroit Redwings in Game 7.  I was so sick about it that I vomited.  The reason wasn't because the Wings lost, though that did hurt.  It was because they lost to those miserable cock suckers from Pissburgh.  I hate all teams both college and pro from this dumpy city.  I hate the Steelers the most but the Penguins are a close second.  I hated Leimeux. I hated Yagr and I fucking hate Crosby.

But pay back was sweet tonight as my favorite team, the Montreal Canadiens (Les Habitants) beat the asshole Penguins in Game 7 of the Eastern Semis.  The Habs are only the 8th seed but have defeated the two best teams in the NHL in the playoffs this year, the Washington Caps and the Penguins.  Tonight's win was extra sweet though.  The Canadiens are in the final four and I am thrilled.

SS