Thursday 13 May 2010

Steve Poizner for Governor


Hello,

After giving my early and solid endorsement of Meg Whitman I now withdraw my support.  I must admit I didn't do my homework on her.  In a recent radio interview I heard, Meg was asked her position on abortion and she wholeheartedly admitted to being pro-choice.  In other words she sees no problem with the murder of babies.  I'd never vote for a pro choice candidate nor will I vote for Meg Whitman.

This creates a dilemma however.  I now fully support Steve Poizner for California Governor but I know he can't win.  Why can't he win?  Because he's a true conservative and this is California the land of the leftist lunatics.  Meg Whitman can and I think would defeat Democrat candidate and former total failure of a Governor Jerry Brown.  But if she's the GOP nominee I'll leave both boxes unchecked on November 2nd.  Meg also apparently supports amnesty for illegal aliens which also makes her worthless in my book.  My stance remains the same for California/Mexico border patrol.  If it aint white, waste it.

Two weeks ago Meg Whitman held a 48 point lead in the polls over Steve Poizner for the Republican nomination.  This Monday the latest poll numbers were released and it showed Meg's lead down to a mere 2 points, within the margin of error.  He's not the most colorful candidate we've seen but here is Steve Poizner.







Will Steve Poizner win?  Probably not.  But at least I'll vote my conscience.  

Susan