Saturday 2 October 2010

Gotta say it

Hello,

I have been kind to my feet tonight.  Susan and I went to get a massage tonight and instead of the deep tissue full body massage, I opted for a 40 minute foot massage and it was great.  I'm pretty sure the guy who massaged my feet pitched a tent in his pants while rubbing them.  You just know he desperately wanted to plant his nostrils deep into my glorious soles.  Little does he know that had he done so I would have just smiled and let him.

Then when I got home, I removed the red polish I had on my toes and replaced it with a deep shade of purple.  As usual, they look absolutely stunning. So as the title says, and I do believe it to be true, I hereby declare my feet to be the sexiest on this planet. 

I really do mean it to.  If I was in the store and a woman walked by wearing flip flops and had feet that looked like mine, I'd follow her all around the store.  I honestly think if my MS ever gets so bad that I can't work, I can be a foot model instead.  God may have seen fit to damn me with Multiple Sclerosis but he squared things by giving me these impeccable feet.

When I was a full fledged sub last year the thing that was the toughest for me was when Jen and Susan kept me away from my own feet.  Every morning before I'd put my shoes on they'd heavily spray my feet with foot deodorant and also spray the inside of my shoes and put foot powder in them.  For months my feet couldn't sweat and had no odor.  I hated it.

But now it's back to normal.  I almost never wear my Domme boots anymore and those have incredibly sexy aroma to them.  The shoes I wear most often these days are my pink Crocs which have mild odor at best and my running shoes which are quite great.  I wear flip flops once in a while.

I love going on a run with my running shoes and then when I get home I remove my shoes and socks and inhale both.  The shoes smell very swampy as do the socks but my feet smell much different like a cross between Swiss cheese and Cheetos.  It's pure Heaven I tell you. 

I am still waiting for Bonita's list to come out where she ranks all the girls she's dommed by their feet, tits, ass, pussy and hair.  Where will she rank my feet?  My pussy is very pretty too so it should be high on her list.  I wish though I could make all the air in the entire world smell like my feet for a few minutes or maybe a whole day so all of you could get a sample.

Andrea

Blog Archive