Wednesday 15 July 2009

Can't sleep, so I'll do an update

I did this on our private blog along with some recent pictures of me both in bondage and not in bondage. I know some might be interested in my situation so here's what was written on the private blog tonight. I wish I could allow for comments but Susan has disabled them for this blog. :eyeroll:


11pm and I can’t sleep. Susan is sleeping. Jen is sleeping. Gee, I wonder why in the hell I can’t sleep. Maybe it’s because I haven’t cum in three months and I’m quite irritable. Mistress Susan gave me a chance a few nights ago with the dangling vibe tease. I’ve tried this tease before for fun but this time it counted. She said if I could cum from it she’d allow it.

She cuffed my wrists to the head board and left the Magic Wand hanging maybe a foot and a half above my pussy which is far. She didn’t warm me up, she just let me go at it from a cold start. It didn’t take that long before I was horny as hell but of course the vibrator wouldn’t stay still. I kept arching as high as I could go but it wouldn’t cooperate. When it would stay still I could only keep myself arched that high for so long with having to come down and rest.

Then to start all over. :roll: At one point I started to get close but I couldn’t make it last and my building orgasm slowly drifted away, along with the drifting wand. :( After about 20 minutes I reluctantly resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn’t be able to get myself off and I gave up. Tonight Susan got my hopes up at dinner that I have been a good girl and she might allow for some relief. She was just fucking with me and again denied me an orgasm after a lengthy tease session with vibrators and feathers.

Now my cold steel nemesis is back between my legs, a constant reminder of my hopeless situation. I’m desperate to cum but I’m totally at Susan’s mercy. Right now she’s showing none. Perhaps I deserve it after years of dishing out the same punishment. I also continue to be locked in the straitjacket quite often which is maddening. Talk about a helpless feeling.

I was hoping that Mistress Debra would reinstate me to the Queens blog while she is in charge but that also looks like it’s going nowhere. It seems as though I’ve been suspended for so long. A suspension by the way I find to be both unwarranted and excessive. I still have more than a month to go.

Well, I recently started wearing glasses because my eyes were blurry. I felt really nerdy at first but Susan says it makes me more sexy and she likes them and the people at work said they look good so I am getting used to them.

I still have not gotten to sniff any feet for over two months and I really miss it. Susan and Mistress Jen always make sure all shoes are locked in the closet so I have no access to them. Even my shoes are locked away. Each morning and directly after work, Susan sprays my feet with foot spray so there is zero chance that I can even enjoy smelling my own feet. It’s so devious. They just don’t sweat at all with that stupid stuff. Plus I think Susan has indeed gotten rid of my Domme boots. I haven’t seen them anywhere. She claims she doesn’t know where they are but I suspect they are gone fr good. Too bad, those pups smelled great.

Andrea