Thursday 30 July 2009

Celeb feet update 7/30/09


Hello,

I am scheduling this update to appear in the middle of the night. Susan and I will be gone for a day or two. We haven't decided if we will spend the night yet or not. It depends on the rates at the motels.

I posted a Mike Huckabee for President picture today but he would not be my first choice. But I'd choose anyone on earth over the miserable douche we have now. I do like Huckabee but my first choice would still be Newt Gingrich. Susan goes back and forth between Newt and Romney. I also think Rick Perry of Texas would be a fine choice. Just please no more moderates. Blehhhhh.

I had a good day on Wednesday with my MS symptoms. The only thing that went haywire all day was my left pinkie that went totally numb for about a half hour. I can deal with little stuff like that. I suppose I shouldn't say it's MS until a concrete diagnosis is made though. There's at least a small chance it could be lupus too since lupus has many of the same signs as MS. I guess between the two lupus would be the lesser of two evils. I don't want it to be either though but I'm realistic.

No tease session happened Wednesday night. Susan cuffed my hands behind me and removed my chastity belt to wash me but it went right back on. She was kind of in a bitchy mood anyway and went to bed early. Well, you guys were supposed to talk Susan into letting me cum and not one of you did! Sheesh! What's a girl supposed to do to get an orgasm around here? Come on!

Andrea

1. Bai Ling (actress)
2. Carrie Underwood (singer who typically bleeds over 50 gallons of blood during her periods.)
3. Avril Lavigne (singer and CEO of the Los Angeles Lakers) (The WORLD CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS to Susan and Limittest) :P
4. Gwyneth Paltrow (America hating liberal)
5. Alicia Douvall (model)