Sunday 2 August 2009

Celeb feet update 8/1/09


Hello,

I dropped Susan off at Bonita's very early this morning for her three day stay. When the alarm went off at 4am, she rolled over and turned it off and said she was thinking of not going. Jen slept in our bed last night though and she heard what Susan said and ordered her to go. I didn't really want her to be gone for three days but she is and now neither Susan or I have any say about it.

Once the door closes behind you at Bonita's you are pretty much at her mercy. She removes all your clothes and locks them up in a cedar chest in her bedroom. She dead bolts the door and hides the keys. Even if you went out a window, you'd have no clothes at all and would not be able to go anywhere. You can't sneak out back because her dog will have you for dinner. You aren't allowed to bring a cell phone and she keeps her own phone in her bedroom which is always locked. So pretty much, you're fucked once you are there. If you don't cooperate fully with her during your stay she'll just keep you longer than you were supposed to be there. So basically you are totally at her mercy when you are there and she takes full advantage of the situation.

I was hoping that when Susan was gone she'd remove the chastity belt from me. No such luck. She just gave the keys to Mistress Jen and told her definitely no orgasm for me while she is away. :( I'm beginning to wonder if she'll allow me to cum the rest of this year. I need one soooooooooooooooo bad it's not even funny. Maybe at least Jen will let me worship her feet this weekend. :P

All MS symptoms are dormant for the past couple days so that makes me happy. You just never know when you'll get some other weird thing happen to you. I miss playing softball but being out in the heat isn't good for me. I also miss hot showers. Hot weather and water have been known to make MS symptoms much worse so I have to take cool to luke warm showers now. It totally sucks.

I'll be in charge of this blog until Susan returns. So today I have chosen some more celeb feet, highlighted by the great Ashley Jones from the Bold and the Beautiful. Her feet are just about as perfect as I've ever seen on a woman. I can only imagine how they smell. *whimpers*

Andrea

1. Ashley Jones (Goddess)
2. Gong Li (black actress)
3. Liz Berkley (ambassador to Ireland)
4. Alyssa Milano (actress)
5. Rebecca Romijn (former lover of Lauren)