Tuesday 11 August 2009

Monday update 8/10/09


Hello,

Above we see yet more overwhelming evidence of "global warming". Of course the freak show crowd who worships this lie like a religion will tell us that the cool temperatures are evidence of global warming. So are tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, snow, wind, rain, lack of rain, you name it, they continue to insult our intelligence on a daily basis. It warms my heart to see polls showing that more and more people by the day are now seeing this for what it is, a pure political power grab and the greatest hoax in the history of the world. How it took so long for people to finally start figuring this out is mind blowing. A second grader would have no problems blowing holes the size of asteroids right through this "theory".

In this neck of the woods, one might have an easier time falling for global warming because it's always hotter than hell here for 8 months out of the year. But that's why they call it "Sunny California". Always has been, always will be, unless you are lucky enough to live on the coast. But in this hell hole San Joaquin Valley, it's fucking hot.

The bad news for me is that I very well could officially be diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis soon. The good news is that if I am, Mistress Jen will let me have my car back because hot environments like the car I've been made to drive all summer could be bad for me. For the record, I hope to NOT be diagnosed and have to keep driving the clunker.

Right now I'm tempted to go out in the fucking back yard and shoot the neighbors dogs. In two separate yards, they have been barking non stop for several hours. I'm not amused. Luckily we keep one of those air purifiers in our bedroom and the sound drowns out all noises. Maybe we'll just get Joyce Marie over here to keep the dogs "occupied".

Just a few more days until Miss Melanie will be at Bonita's for a few days. While the majority of the women seem to be dying for this to happen, I am not. Melanie is not a sub and not even remotely close to being prepared for what she'll be enduring. I think Melanie thinks Bonita will take it easy on her because they have never even met. I know for a fact that Bonita will be every bit as hard on her. Melanie is a very little woman and I am worried that she won't be able to withstand the cruelty Bonita will do to her. Susan is a lot stronger than Melanie and she comes home in the state of shock at times after being with Bonita. I do pray that she will hold up OK but it'll be the worst 72 hours of her entire life, I can pretty much assure you of that. :-(

Here's some celeb feet pics!

Andrea

Ashley Simpson
Estella Warren
Amy Acker
Tara Reid
Sally Field