Monday 20 July 2009

Celeb feet update 7-19-09

Good afternoon.

Susan says no nudity on this blog, so I will obey her wishes and post celebrity feet pictures, something near and dear to my heart anyway. Susan took mercy on me today and let me stay inside instead of sending me out into the searing heat. It's about as hot as I've ever felt it today. I went out to throw away some garbage earlier with no shoes on and it felt like the bottoms of my feet were on fire.

I've also been given a break from chastity and the straitjacket today. I'm on no touch but Susan says she will do a tease session on me tonight, so my hopes are high that maybe I can cum tonight. God, I need some relief so bad.

I have gotten a chuckle watching all these women debate who's blog the Tease and Denial Queens really is. I guess everyone forgot that when Susan and I left Tantalism that she started the original T&D blog and I created the current blog known as the Denial Queens. I ran that blog for quite a while before leaving for Word Press. I turned it over to Susan at that time and that's why the URL has her name in it. But technically that blog was started by me and should be mine. And I remain suspended. But I'll be going for the ADM spot next time and intend on winning.

Take a look at some celeb feet, free of charge!

Britney Murphy (actress)
Elizabeth Berkley (actress)
Amanda Peet (snake worshiper)
Valerie Bertenelli (lead singer of Metallica)
Roma Downey Jr. (son of a bitch)