Sunday 11 July 2010

Celeb Feet Update 7/10/10


Hello,

This blog has been largely ignored lately for various reasons.  For one, Mistress Andrea has been totally unable to update lately because her Multiple Sclerosis got really, really bad in the past two weeks.  She just missed an entire week of work and doesn't appear to be able to go back anytime soon.  She has started an extremely high dose of prednisone which should stop the attack in it's tracks but will leave her with nasty side effects for a while.

For those of you not members of the Tease and Denial Queens, there is some major news over there.  After being on the job in a very active role for a week, Keena realized she wasn't Jesus and could not wake the dead.  Therefore she, with my total blessing has closed the blog for good, ending a long frustrating period for many of us who put a lot into the blog.  We just couldn't get other members to get off their asses and contribute in any way.  I feel a great sense of relief now that the blog is closed for business.  I was never able to regain control of it but even had I done so I would have done the same exact thing Keena did and close it.

The weather here sucks right now.  Shannon and I went out to some yard sales today and about melted.  It made my feet really sweaty and when I got home I decided to give Andrea something to smile about and let her smell them but even her sense of smell is way out of whack and she could barely smell them which is the ultimate torment for her.  I didn't have to bring my foot up to my nose to smell them however, I could smell them even before I removed my shoes.

Yesterday I was about as pissed as I've been  in a long time.  After morning reports that the Yankees were on the verge of trading for LHP Cliff Lee, the trade hit a snag by early afternoon and by 2 the Rangers had acquired the lefty ace.  I nearly threw up I was so upset.  Even though the Pin Stripers have baseballs best record and are clearly the team to beat, had they added Lee to go along with Sabathia, Pettite, Hughes and Burnett in the starting rotation, you could have just ordered the 2010 World Champion rings right then and there. You pretty much can anyway now but with Lee we'd be unstoppable. He'll be a free agent at years end so we'll just sign him then but it would have been awesome to get him now.

I'm also pissed because I have to go to jury duty Monday.  There is no single law in this country as asinine as jury duty.  99% of the people can't stand it and don't take it seriously.  Like me for instance.  I'll do everything possible to get out of it once I'm there but if somehow I get on a jury the fucking son of a bitch will be 100% guilty no matter what in my book just for making me be there. If he isn't guilty of the crime he's being accused of, he's guilty of something else in his life, I guarantee it.  And when the lawyers ask my questions they'll get that exact response.  So no, there's no way they'll ever put me on a jury.  Umm, no thanks assholes you can stick your 15 fucking dollars a day up your asses I'll go make some real money at a real job.  And hey liberals, a job is that thing us conservatives wake up early each day to go to while you sleep your lives away, you miserable sacks of shit.  You ought to give it a try.

Well it appears Barack O'Monkey is finished just 18 months into his regime.  From sea to shining sea Americans now see him for exactly what he is, a maniacal raving leftist lunatic at best and Satan at worst.  Most pundits put his re-election at 50/50 but I put it at 20/80.  He's lost the white voters forever and should have never had them in the first place.  Americans are awakening to the fact that for the very first time in out history we have a president who not only doesn't like the country but is hell bent on bringing it to her knees.  As only an Al Qaeda operative can do and yes, he is Al Qaeda make no mistake.  Someday I will be proven right, I assure you. 

So which Republican will be this generations Ronald Reagan and take the country away from an inept leftist as Reagan did?  That's still a good question.  The one who has certainly done the most as far as leadership goes is Sarah Palin but I still have doubts about her ability to win a General Election.  I think our safest bet remains Mitt Romney but it's still a little early to decide that.

Now to spell check since I'm typing at 100 wpms and likely have made mistakes and also it's time to post some nice pretty feet for Nonsequitur to jack off to.

Susan

PS on spell check only two mistakes!  I spelled "decide" as deceide and Republican with a lower case R.  Not too bad!

1. Alyson Hannigan
2. Cate Blanchett
3. Naomi Watts
4. Mary Louise Parker
5. Florence Griffith Joyner
6. Sophie Marceau
7. Lisa Kudrow