Monday 19 July 2010

Finally, I'm back (Celeb feet update 7/18/10)

Hello,

It's been a while since I've updated.  Pretty much since I had to hand over the T&D blog to Keena.  It wasn't long after that, that I suffered a major MS Exacerbation.  Easily my worst yet.  I wasn't sure I'd ever recover but as of now I'm back to about 85%.

In this last attack I missed nine days of work and was confined to the bed for six days and was mostly either in bed or on the couch the other days.  Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night and have one of your arms feel totally numb and tingly because you've been laying on it for who knows how long?

It's a weird feeling but after 30 seconds or so you can shake your hand or arm and it goes away.  Well, imagine both your hands, arms, legs and feet all feeling that way at once and there was nothing you could do about it.  That's how I felt for an entire week.  I couldn't even walk down the hall because I had no feeling in my feet and my balance was horrible.  I was also so dizzy I threw up a few times when trying to walk.

I wanted to update and at least let people know my situation but my fingers literally wouldn't work and there was no way to type.  My mouth was so numb it felt like the dentist gave me about ten shots.  Jen and Susan had a hard time understanding things I'd say because my speech was so slurred due to the numbness.

My senses were also totally messed up.  For two days my left eye was so blurry I couldn't decipher anything with it.  My taste was completely gone and eating was only for nourishment.  My sense of smell was 95% gone.  I think Susan told of the day she and Shannon went shopping and when she came home she removed her very sweaty shoes and let me smell her feet only for me to smell nothing.  That literally mad me cry.

I also had to wear adult diapers because I lost control of my bladder a few times and wet the bed.  All in all it would be considered a major MS attack by any standard.  It was likely caused by the sudden extreme heat we've had but these attacks can come out of the blue for no reason.  When you have MS you just never know what the next day will bring.

I had several great months with virtually no problems but I knew it was only a matter of time.  It was hard to believe that only a few weeks ago I was running three miles, bicycling, playing softball, and was the Queen and ADM of the Tease and Denial Queens. I do  badly  miss being ADM but had I been re-elected my assistant would have had to run it until I got better.

I could probably have prevented such a major attack had I started the Prednisone pills right away or gone in for an injection but the side effects of those medications are also horrific.  But not nearly as bad or terrifying as what I went through.  Once I started the Prednisone mostly everything cleared up within a week.

Today I can walk fine, eat, drink and talk perfect.  I do feel weak and tired but that's normal after something like this.  The only remaining afflictions of the attack are random pins and needles sensations in my hands and feet, mostly the feet.  Overall though I feel pretty damn good and am so thankful to be on the road back.

This is encouraging because it shows it's not Progressive MS which would get worse and worse and never have remissions.  I just have a recurring form of the disease that will likely flare a few times a year but leave me with no disability.

Up until this latest flare I've always been very positive and brave but during this flare I was scared to death and probably cried a million tears when nobody was watching.  But I know they knew.  I was in a constant state of prayer with the Lord Jesus Christ whom is in total control of my life.  I trust Him and know everything happens for a reason.  I know I'll have a life of doubt and uncertainty regarding my health but the day I die, whenever that may be I will walk with Jesus forever.  No afflictions, no sinful nature (can you believe that about me of all people?!?!?!) no pain, no thirst, no hunger and no fear.  Personally I can't wait to die but don't worry I'd never do anything to hurry the process if you get my drift.  He'll take me when He's ready for me. : )

Believe it or not, during my exacerbation I did think at times about kinky things including my own ongoing orgasm denial.  I can honestly say that during this MS attack had I wanted to end the denial and have an orgasm I could never have induced one.  I tried touching my pussy and clit but those were also numb as a piece of wood.  I might as well be wearing the most secure chastity belt ever made.

I wasn't going to cum anyway.  As bad as I want to, and I DO, I'm not ready to and don't see it happening for some time.  There's an outside chance I'll shoot for two entire years which would be none months away still.  There's virtually no chance I'll cum in 2010 however. 

While my goal was originally one year, once I made it in April of this year then I set my sights on a full calender year which would mean no orgasms in 2010.  But then I thought and said to myself "if I make it to January of 2011, I'd be within four months of making it two whole years".  It has been and will be hellish but I think I can do it! I can virtually assure no orgasms for me in 2010 though unless some unforeseen event happens which is always possible.

I see Nonsequitur has set up an ongoing counter since my last orgasm and one for Susan too.  As I write I'm at 447 days and 16 and a half hours.  I never thought it was possible.  I'm kind of sad though that Susan and Non went off and started their own blog without me.  I asked Susan if I could join and she said no.  It made me feel really bad. 

 I've always hoped Nonsequitur would like me as much as Susan but I feel it will never happen but I do completely understand and still consider him a great guy and friend.  There's just something about Susan that people are drawn to.  That certain mojo I just don't have.  I have A LOT more real life friends than her but she doesn't exactly troll for new friends otherwise she'd be way ahead of me there too.

I'm also very sad that Joyce Marie is choosing to stay silent.  I really adore her and miss her terribly.  I really hope nothing has happened to her.  I'm always afraid that one of those black guys she picks up outside the prison will harm her or even kill her.  Please Joyce, if you read this please let us know if you are ok!

I've watched a lot of baseball lately since I've been laid up.  My Dodgers are fading fast and Susan is thrilled about it.  Meanwhile her Yankees stay red hot as they are year in and year out.  They remind me of the Lakers.  My contention remains that the Lakers are still the greatest franchise in professional sports because they continue to win titles in a sport with a salary cap and the competition is so much greater.  The Yankees really only have the Red Sox and Angels to fear but that's it.  The National League, despite their All Star win remain the inferior league and if the Yanks make it back to the WS, they'll crush their National League foe.

While laid up, I had the TV in the bedroom on a lot during the day and watched a ton of King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond.  I know what you're thinking.  "Would Mistress Andrea rather smell Leah Remini's or Patricia Heaton's feet"?  Watching these two shows has made that very thing cross my mind often too.  My answer though is Patricia Heaton.  Leah frustrates the hell out of me on that show always wearing socks or slippers, even IN bed.  Patricia doesn't show her feet often on ELR but when she does it's breathtaking to say the least.  Did you know she used to be a foot model?  She was!

I also watched a lot of I Love Lucy, Touched by an Angel, Murder She Wrote and The History Channel.  I'm soooo sick of all the shows on History about the supposed 2012 Doomsday shit.  I trust God only.  The Bible says the day and time is unknown and I believe that.  On Dec 21st, 2012 the world will still be here and Mitt Romney will be President Elect after wiping out the totally embarrassingly pathetic Barack Obama in the November 2012 election.  By the way, who's my favorite angel on Touched by an Angel?  Easily it's Andrew the Angel of Death.  He's so great.  My  second favorite is Tess, then Rafeal.  Monica, the main star is ok but her constant crying bugs me.  In the later episodes Gloria, (Valerie Bertinelli) is decent.  I love all the episodes with Randy Travis, 7 in all.

Keena came by to pick up Susan for a day of pure hell at 6:45 this morning and I haven't heard from Susan since.  I can only imagine what she's going through.  Personally I think she should have to give Khalid and Shahid blow jobs since I had to when I was there.  Why is she exempt from this?  If I was there and as her Domme I'd make her not only suck them both off but swallow every last drop of semen.  I had to do it for Khalid and so should Susan. 

Wow, for someone who couldn't physically have typed a week ago I've gone on and on and on here haven't I?  Did anyone actually read the whole thing?  If so, thank you very much.  I know nobody probably cares about all my ailments related to my MS but it helps me talk about them and I'll never hide any facts of it.  Now for some pictures!

Andrea


Sharon Stone


 Tia Carrere

Allison Sweeney

Elizabeth Reaser


Adrienne Frantz