Friday, 12 November 2010

Celebrity Feet Update 11-11-10

Hello,

Another disgusting sunny California day.  I just looked at the 10 day forcast and it read as follows, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny.  Sure, the temps have fallen into the mid 60s but heaven forbid we ever get a single cloud blow into town. 

Mistress Jen and I are doing great.  I never thought she'd be so loving towards me but she is.  She really makes me feel important.  During the day when we're at work, she calls me at least five times a day just to say hi and that she loves me.  It's a wonderful feeling.

Yesterday during the Rush Limbaugh radio show, some clit liberal caller named Bobby, a Castrati, as Rush calles men who have no balls, tried to go off on Rush but as usual the great one put him in his place.  Take a look.



And the Castrati has the nerve to call Jesse Jackscoon a prohpet!  Hahahaha.  More like a worthless sack of shit. 

Alicia Silverstone
Julia Roberts
Renee Zellweger
Piper Perabo

Adrienne Frantz



Jesse The Worthless Piece of Shit


Blog Archive