Friday 25 February 2011

Enema torture right NOW!

Hello,

You are reading the words of a 30 year old horny bitch who is in extreme torment as she types.  Just two minutes ago, Mistress Keena gave me three Fleet Enemas in a row and said I must hold them for 20 minutes!!  OMG, I feel like my stomach is going to explode.

So why I am making a post at this tormenting time?  Simple, because when I'm on the Internet, time seems to move quickly and I need time to move quickly right now and I need to get my mind of my unbelievable stomach cramps or I'm going to lose it in my sweats.

The pain comes and goes.  At the moment it is temporarily subsided but I know within a minute or so I'll once again feel like I'm going into labor.  And no, I have not given up on the idea of actually having a baby even though my heterosexual relationship only lasted a few weeks.

I do want to get pregnant and I very well may look into artificial insemination or maybe just find a guy who would be willing to get me pregnant.  Good lord, the cramps are back big time.  My face has sweat bubbling on it.  If only my feet could do the same.  Damn that Keena!

I also just emailed Nonsequitur and asked him a personal question.  Out of all the women on the TDQ blog, who would he most want to fuck.  I know he'll act all shocked that I asked him that question but I know it's all guys think about.  My guess is he'll choose Miss Melanie.  If I were a guy I might choose Lauren. 

I know I'm babbling but I'm just typing fast to get my mind off the horrific cramping in my poor belly. 

OK, I did not make it 20 minutes, I made it 14.  I tried but just couldn't do it.  Keena wasn't mad. 

Once again I just got paid back because I used to do this to Susan.  Only difference is that I'd bring an enema or two in my purse to a restaurant.  Usually a fancy restaurant that takes a lot of time to prepare the meal.  After we'd order I'd go into the bathroom with Susan, give her the enemas and then have her go back to the table and hold it until the food came.

It was hilarious to watch her squirm, blush, and sweat while waiting.  She would become quite impatient.  Go figure.

I sat on the toilet for close to ten minutes but I still feel a little crampy in my lower abdomen.  So why do I humiliate myself by posting something like this online for the whole world to read?  Who knows.  Maybe humiliation turns me on.  Not that I need to be any more turned on these days.  I'm just about ready to fuck a rattlesnake if it would let me cum.

So I wonder if Mistress Keena might let me cum tonight for trying really hard to hold that enema for her.  Somehow I doubt it.  The two mean ogres Airmat and Nonsequitur teased me about being half way done with my denial at 666 days.  But why do I have a bad feeling they could be right?  Am I half done?  Am I EVEN half done?  That would royally blow if I wasn't.

I do find it funny when some of you didn't want me to cum on my birthday on FEB 11TH.  Saying that I was so close to two years on April 27th!  Yeah, two and a half months is real close.  I could just imagine you MEN waiting just two and a half months and thinking that was hardly any time! Haha.

Keena did say that when she does finally allow me to cum that she might let me sniff Miss Melanie's ten day worn socks at the same time.  God that would be great!  Keena keeps those wonderful, presumably very smelly socks on the shelf above the TV in a clear mason jar.  The fact that they are right there, so close to me yet so off limits is a devastating psychological tease for me.  It would be like putting a steak in front of The Skipper on Gilligan's Island and tell him he can't even sniff it. 

And no, I can not sneak in a sniff when Keena isn't home.  If I did she'd know.  Number one I'm a terrible liar and would never be able to pull it off and number two she has duct tape wrapped around the lid with her signature on it.  If I opened the jar the seal of the tape would be broken and I'd be busted.  The punishment of tonight's enema would be tame by comparison.

So why the enema punishment tonight you ask?  Keena caught me in the apartment with shoes on tonight after work.  In Keena's culture, wearing shoes inside the house is a huge no-no.  Obviously Pardeep and Minoo have no difficulties with this rule when they come over but I forget quite often.  Tonight I forgot to remove my shoes at the front porch and I paid a heavy price.  But it was kind of hot, admittedly.

Now for some more hot stuff, here's some female feet!

Andrea


Julianne Moore

Kim Kardashian

Jennifer Farley

Hillary Swank

Halle Berry

Blog Archive