Sunday 27 February 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it... umm... never mind

No Susan available this month for updates but that doesn't mean you won't get a rant.  I'm good at at it too and right now I'm in the mood, you can be sure of that.

So this past weekend I looked at the 10 day forecast and it was basically supposed to rain all week except maybe for one day.  Sunday, sunshine.  Monday sunny.  So I look once again at the forecast and now that rain was pushed back to Wednesday.  Wednesday comes, and no rain.  In fact barely a cloud in the sky.

So then the forecast says Thursday for sure.  Nope, not a fucking drop.  But the real cool forecasts were for Friday and Saturday anyway.  POSSIBLE SNOW,  especially Saturday morning.  I'm 30 and it's snowed here once in my entire life and that was for only about 10 minutes.  And on Friday afternoon it did finally start raining, hard in fact.  I was pleased and hopeful.

So I wake up this morning not really expecting to be lucky enough to see snow but still with at least some hope. And then the ultimate insult, the ultimate kick to the cunt, I look out the back door when I woke up and the fucking sun is shining as bright as I've ever seen it.  So I go out back and look and there isn't ONE cloud anywhere to be seen.  Absolutely sickening.

Of course such is life in this third world shithole known as California.  Now if you're a communist or a sun worshipper this state is for you.  If you want to live your life on welfare, have no hope of ever retiring, pay sky high taxes and want to get skin cancer for over exposure to the sun, come on down.  Un fucking real.  From definite rain, to possible snow to not a cloud on the horizon.  How California, how nauseating.

Well, I finally received my answer to my email to Nonsequitur when I asked him which of the Tease and Denial Queens he'd like to fuck the most.  Nonsequitur said... "My choice is Keena.  I don't even have to think about it.  I've secretly admired her for years and I want to bend that little Punjabi over".


I kind of always suspected he felt that way.  I was kind of hurt when he said I'd be his last choice.  His exact words ... " I don't fuck women with MS, my standards are higher than that".  Now this is more like the monster we've all grown accustomed to over the years.

Now let's take a look at some sexy, smelly, feet of female celebs!

Andrea

Charli Robinson

Gwen Stefani

Hedi Montag

Maria Sharapova

Nicole Kidman

Laila Rouass

Kristen Bell

Blog Archive