Thursday 24 February 2011

Humiliated

Mistress Keena is certainly making me pay for everything I ever did to Susan.  We went out to dinner at Denny's tonight.  I hate Denny's for lunch or dinner so I had breakfast food instead. 

Anyway, I noticed a couple of guys sitting together at a table and one of them was truly one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen.  He was this incredibly skinny Mexican guy that was nearly bald, had acne all over his face, a nose exactly like Henry Nostrilitis Waxman from California, and had the most high pitched annoying voice ever. 

I tried not to stare or laugh but I just couldn't help it.  Finally Mistress Keena noticed I was hardly paying attention to what she was saying and that upset her.  She asked what I was laughing at and when I told her she was very annoyed with me for laughing at someone's appearance. 

She told me to stop and I tried but couldn't.  Then she told me that for disobeying her I had to go up to the table where the guy was sitting and tell him that I couldn't help but notice him and that I thought he was a very attractive man.  She also told me to ask him if he was married or seeing anyone.  She said if he wasn't to give him my cell phone number.

I could have died when she told me to do that because I knew not only was she not joking but she was not going to let me off the hook.  I was humiliated beyond belief but I do not question what my Mistress tells me to do so I got up and did it.

I felt my face blush the darkest shade of red possible when I started telling him this because I knew people from other tables must have heard.  He looked shocked because I'm sure a woman has never told him that in his life.  To my horror he said he wasn't seeing anyone so I wrote down my number and told him to call me some time.

I felt like the biggest dope in the world once I got back to the table and Keena was giggling at me.  She then told me to pee my pants right at the table.  This is something I used to make Susan do at the mall so I asked if she was serious and she said yes.

I bowed my head in shame and did as she instructed.  I was wearing jeans so it made things so much more noticeable.  The urine trickled right through the secondary shield of the chastity belt and right into my pants.  Then she made me get up to pay the bill.

I walked straight to the register without making eye contact with anyone.  The entire front of my jeans were soaked with urine and it was obvious to anyone who looked at me that I pissed myself. 

When we got back home Mistress Keena lectured me on making fun of people because of the way they looked.  A valuable and humiliating lesson learned and one I'll never forget.

The punishment is not over though.  She removed my chastity belt to clean me up and then announced the belt would stay off through the weekend.  One small stipulation however, she placed me on no touch.  Naturally I'm on no touch when wearing the belt because it leaves me no choice in the matter.

But now I'll be put to the test.  Will I be able to refrain from touching my constantly overly horny pussy for the next four days?  As hard as it will be, yes, I will comply with the no touch.  Why?  Because my Mistress told me to.  No questions asked.  I always had a trustworthy sub when I was a Domme and now Keena will have one too.

Finally, I checked my email tonight and noticed yet another email from Nonsequitur.  It seems that Bonita was talking about eating pizza on the Tease and Denial blog today and that got NS all worked up.  Here is what he told me.

" Andrea,

Ever since I read Bonita's post about pizza today my mind has been on nothing else.  It is now my biggest fantasy in the world to have her shove pizza up her cunt and make me eat it out with my hands tied behind my back.  Pizza with the taste of Bonita's pussy!  I can think of nothing on earth I'd like better besides my tongue on your feet Andrea."

Whatever!!!  Another disgusting, vile email from Nonsequitur.  And the sun will rise in the east tomorrow. 

Andrea

Blog Archive