Sunday 20 December 2009

A fresh start

Hello,

I am happy to announce that I'm finally back in charge of a blog.  As I earlier announced when I became Susan's Domme once again, I have taken over this blog.  It is now totally run by me and Jen.  Mostly me though. ;)  I am hoping to show that I can run a blog effectively and maybe get some support in the next ADM election on the Tease and Denial Queens.  Zero votes was humiliating.  Speaking of humiliating, that's just what's happening to Miss Melanie in the General Election against Staci.  Obviously we'll be getting a new yet unproven ADM.  I've yet to vote but I well may vote for Staci too.

Susan is still a member of this blog but is only an author now.  Naturally since she makes it so known that it distresses her not to have a blog to run, that's something I will inflict on her.  I'm sure she didn't think I'd be a nice Domme because I never have been.  I'm quite the heartless fucking bitch when I'm in charge and unless Susan ever wins back the Queens blog, she'll remain without a blog to call her own. I will not allow her to start another.

I'm still an ADM on the private Word Press blog but so is Keena.  I tried to take away her ADM rights but I can't.  Nor can she take away mine.  So we're co-ADMS but as you know she's relentless in her own pursuit of control and I'll have a near impossible task of getting things my way over there.  She just doesn't relent and I don't want to be in constant competition with her.  I know she's a good ADM and would likely win if we put it to a vote but no vote is planned. 

I was hoping to spend the weekend tormenting Susan in various ways but Bonita summoned her to her place for the entire weekend.  One thing I left in place when I took over is that Bonita is still totally in charge of when Susan next cums.  So she pretty much has to jump when Bonita calls.

I've been trying to stay busy lately.  I have been playing softball again despite my health condition.  I'm no longer a starter on the team and rarely get to play but it's fun to be with my friends again.  I often get to pinch run because I run pretty fast.  I'm hoping to get to play more though.  I used to be one of the best players on the team.

My MS is as always up and down.  I'm almost always light headed lately which causes some nausea.  I also lost control of my bladder again at work which was really embarrassing when I peed my pants.  But my muscles have worked well lately. My strength is good and I haven't had fatigue which is great news.  Overall  Ican't complain at all.  It could be so much worse.

As you have no doubt noticed, there is a new look on the blog to reflect ownership.  You now see LA Laker and Dodger stuff on the sidebar.  I left the stupid Yankees banner only because it's Mistress Jen's team.  Gone is the stupid Celtics, Canadiens and Huskers shit that Susan had up.   I also left up the Mitt Romney pictures.  All three of us support him for president in 2012.  It's time to get a white male back in the White House like it should be.  Also gone is the Paris Hilton and Renee Zellweger pictures, two of Susan's crushes.  The woman in the header pic is Bai Ling, showing her exquisite feet.  The header pic will change from time to time like Nonsequitur's blog does.

Holy shit!  I just checked the voting and Miss Melanie has lost a vote and Staci gained three more since I started this post.  It currently stands at 12-1 for Staci.  I think I'll go vote for Staci too after I'm done here.  Poor Miss Melanie.  She'll be out of a job soon.  *giggles*  This has to be the biggest slap in the face ever for her, getting crushed by her arch enemy.  *giggles harder*  Now you know how I felt Mel!

To christen the new blog ownership, I will now post some sexy celeb feet pictures.  Unlike Susan, I will post women of all races and maybe even some nudity once in a while.  

Enjoy!

Andrea


Rachael Weisz


Eve Jeffers


Elizabeth Taylor


Mariah Carey


Pamela Anderson