Thursday 24 December 2009

Wednesday update 12/23/09

Good evening,

It is very cold here tonight and is supposed to get in the 20s.  So I am very happy about that.  I wish it would get below zero.  Despite the frosty forecast, I plan on going on a 2 mile run at 6pm while Susan is watching the Incredible Hulk.  I kid you not, she watched that old show every night faithfully and if she's unable to she records it on the DVR.  I wanted to record something today and found out we were using 91% of capacity on the DVR.  Hmm, let's see...

A Yankees World Series game
several Hulk episodes
Me, Myself and Irene with Renee Zellweger
several Andy Griffith episodes
A Celtics game
George W Bush's farewell speech

I wonder who recorded all this stuff and refuses to erase them?  Could it be Susan?  She's like a pack rat when it comes to saving recorded stuff.  So guess what I did?  Remember when she deleted my old Xanga Blog?  Well, you guessed it, I paid her back and erased everything she had recorded, except of course the Bush speech, which I love.  She's not home from work yet but when she does she'll be PISSED!!!! LOL  Oh well.

I received an utterly disgusting package in the mail today from Nonsequitur.  It was an envelope full of his own pubic hair and some dried up semen.  A simple message of "Merry Christmas bitch, have a taste of a real man" accompanied the envelope.  I'm not sure what I did to deserve this but oh well.

I have to kind of chuckle about Miss Melanie's post yesterday.  She feels so bad that people bad mouthed her.  Well, she's done the same to Susan many times before and she should know all of us girls are cut throat and will step over each others dead bodies to win these ADM elections.  Take it from someone who amassed a whole ZERO votes.  Not even Joyce Marie or Nonsequitur voted for me.  And what about the Elephant Man who claims I'm his favorite poster ever?  Sheesh.

Below is a license plate frame I put on my car today!  I wanted a Lakers one but I didn't think the purple and gold would look good on my bright red car.  


 
Rebecca Loos


Julia Roberts



Lindsay Lohan


Nicole Richie


Pink