Wednesday 2 December 2009

Tuesday update Dec 1

Hello,

Sick again, this time with flu like symptoms.  It could be from the steroids I just finished taking for the MS.  I've been in the constant state of nausea for days now. 

Susan and I both had really shitty weekends.  I had to stay with Keena all weekend and Susan with Bonita on Sat and Shique and Nicole on Sunday.  For a while Keena seemed to be cool and wasn't that rough on me but as the weekend went by it got worse.

She's really into nipple torture and I have very sensitive nipples.  She is just like Kirstie when she tortures nipples, she puts the clamps right on the very edge of the nipple, barely catching any meat and this is the most painful.  Then she likes to remove them only to put the clamps right back on the same exact spot moments later, causing unbearable pain.

She also teased the fuck out of me, bringing me to the edge so many times I lost track.  I begged her for mercy but received none.  Naturally I had to lick her to multiple orgasms. 

The worst part for me by far was Sunday when her boyfriend Khalid came over.  She made me give him a blow job and swallow his cum which was nothing short of awful. She hadn't let him cum in months and he came seemingly in gallons.  After it was over I nearly threw up.  Luckily for me it didn't take long to suck him off.

Later in the day she tied me spread eagle to her bed and let Khalid jerk off on my face while I was wearing a dental gag.  He sprayed his semen all over me and some went in my eyes, some in my nose and mouth.  She said next time I am there she might have Khalid fuck me, which is a horrifying thought.  

She also let him spank me by bending me over his knee.  This hurt like hell because he's a big strong guy.  He spanked my ass 100 times and made me count each one.  My ass is just now feeling a bit better.  Keena took a riding crop to my pussy and made me count 50 strokes.  My pussy burned like fire after that.

My overall feelings of Keena are that I still like her.  She's a lot younger than I am but we still click pretty well.  I'm not usually attracted to Indian women but she is a pretty girl.  She speaks in a heavy Arabic accent but is usually easy to understand.  Her feet are pretty good looking though she never wears any polish on her toes.  She's an extremely conservative dresser.

As for Susan, I'll let her tell you of her misfortunes if she chooses to but I'll say it was not a good weekend.  Shique and Nicole put her through a day of hell, punishing her for all her anti black comments she has made.  Nicole 's mother  is a dermetologist and somehow Nicole wound up with a can of liquid nitrogen, often used to freeze off warts.  This stuff is much stronger than the OTC brand.

They sprayed several spots on Susan's feet, toes and fingers which causes insane pain for the first 24 hours and then results in nasty blisters.  So needless to say Susan is wearing flip flops this week and is having a tough time typing anything.   They told her if she ever posts any racist comments again they'll spray her clit with this stuff. They are also making Susan write a long essay about civil rights and black people.  Also they told her that when she updates here for the next month, all she is allowed to post is pictures of black females.  Susan is not too happy about this.

On to some pictures...


Rebecca Romijn


Allison Mack


Fran Drescher


Anne Heche


Liv Tyler