Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas to...

Nonsequitur!  I just want to say, you're the only reason we keep the blog going anymore.  Participation and feedback has dwindled to an all time low on all of the blogs.  I even looked over on Tantalism and it's like a deserted island over there too.  Pathetic.  Susan and I just want to say that we really, truly appreciate your interest in our blogs and for your friendship and wanted to make it public instead of a private email.  Though nobody can ever replace the late Rapid in our hearts, you are the closest thing to him, a friend with unchallenged loyalty.  Even though you do not vote for me for ADM, I have a feeling you would if Susan wasn't running.  But I would vote for you for one thing, my best internet friend.  Thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

Andrea