Monday 21 December 2009

So upset

Right now I am so upset about the death of Brittany Murphy that I can barely function.  If it turns out to be drugs, then I take it all back but for a good, young woman to be taken down at 32 makes me sick.  You get truly evil despicable fucks like Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid that do nothing but cause evil that TRULY deserve to die but someone like Brittany Murphy dies instead. By all accounts, a sweet, kind Christian woman.  Yes, she was one of the many who I lusted after her feet but that's not why I'm upset.  I never question God's will and still don't.  I accept that my life has been basically ruined with MS.  But this news today has hit me like a ton of bricks.  Susan and I own nearly every movie Brittany Murphy ever made.  She was a wonderful person and will be missed.  May God bless her eternal soul and I pray that she is in Heaven right now.  I wouldn't mind joining her to get away from this ever increasingly wretched society we find ourselves in. 

Andrea











Rest in peace, beautiful Brittany. :-(