Saturday 5 December 2009

Take notice, I'm back


Hello,

As of this very second, I'm back.  I can see what Susan wants from me and I haven't delivered lately but that's going to change.  I've been wallowing in self pity for far too long and using my illness as an excuse not to be in charge but that's also going to change. 

The tipping point came when people are trying to silence me and Susan and our opinions on race and other things.  Especially on the private Word Press blog where Keena threatened to kick us off the blog if we continued what we are doing.  Keena could never get rid of me as an ADM there because of the way Word Press is set up.  But I can get rid of her as ADM and I have.  She's still on that blog because I think she's a hell of an author but I will now run that blog, as well as this one and hopefully the T&D Queens too.

As for Susan, I hereby lift the sanctions on her on this and the private blog.  She can post what she wants and when she wants.  However, I am going to make her live up to her Bonita obligation next year.  No orgasm until she satisfies Bonita's demands of 100 orgasms.  I'll also continue to send her to various places for further punishment, especially when I am not feeling up to doing it myself.

As for me, I will refrain from orgasm until January 1st, then I'll cum my head off.  My submission to Jen however ends immediately.  I'll keep the screen name of Andrea instead of reverting back to Mistress Andrea.  I'll also not allow Susan to marry Nonsequitur.

Andrea






Sandra Bullock


Ashley Jones


Alexa Von Tess


Brooke Shields


Estella Warren