Sunday 7 February 2010

An Andrea sighting

 

Good afternoon,

It's a nice cloudy and somewhat rainy day here today.  Susan is at work, and Jen and Shannon are out to who knows where.  So this bored, lonely slut is all by herself, still without the long awaited orgasm and with nothing to do.  I don't want to go anywhere because my car will get filthy because of the weather and there's nothing on TV.  Ever since Susan got promoted at work she has to work nearly every Saturday and that makes me unhappy.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and I have no interest in watching it.  Yes, the main reason is because of Super Hick himself, P Manning but I have little interest in the Saints either.  I hope the Saints win but I'm certain the refs won't let that happen.  Like last year's abortion with the Steelers, I think this SB will also be marred with favorable calls to one team, the team in blue.  I have better things to do than watch crap like that.

I'm happy to report that my MS has been almost totally dormant lately.  I did recently have some really bad knee pain that lasted a couple days but it went away. I don't know if it was MS related or not. Everyday that I feel good is a total blessing that I'm grateful for.  I'm fully aware that it won't last and on any given day I could wake up with all kinds of problems.  But it's nice to feel good again.

My birthday is next Thursday.  I can't believe I'll already be 29!  I'm one year away from being 30.  My God, that's scary.  I can't imagine how old people like Susan, Nonsequitur and Limittest feel knowing they have one foot in the grave already.  Susan and Limittest are approaching 40 and Non is approaching 80.  Scary stuff. Can you believe Nonsequitur is older than Bonita?  Maybe that's why he likes that old looking frump on his header pic on his Cabbage Patch blog.  hehehe

I've started a new celeb feet rankings tournament like I do every year.  There were three rankings in January and so far Pam Anderson has been ranked number one each time and she's opened up an early sizable lead on second place Sandra Bullock.  But it's WAY too early to crown anyone champion.  I anticipate there will be several lead changes throughout the year, but for the immediate future, Pam will likely be sitting comfortably atop the rankings.

Well, fuck!  Since I started this post I now see the fucking sun is poking it's head out.  Not good.  I do need to wash our bed spread since Susan let's Pepper sleep with us at night so maybe a few hours of sun is ok.  I don't like throwing a king size bed spread in the dryer because it takes hours to dry.  So I normally hang it out on the patio if it's sunny.  Everyone tells me to just take it to the laundry mat.  Yeah, like I'm going to sit around a low life place like that for an hour.  Hot happening.

Susan mentioned she had an announcement to make but has yet to do so.  After the dust settled after I brought her home from Bonita's she started feeling guilty over some things.  She was relieved at first but now she thinks that she needs to fulfill the obligation to Bonita instead of changing plans in mid stream. She was afraid to come to me about this but did so anyway.

I told her I understood the way she felt and if that's what she wanted she could do so.  But I also told her I will enforce it and not bail her out anymore.  I also had some concerns that the unthinkable might be happening, that Susan might be falling for Bonita.  She assured me this is totally not the case and that she's repulsed by her.  But she thinks if she doesn't fulfill the obligation to Bonita, she will lose credibility amongst the readers.

She's also going to give up her ADM spot on the Queens blog.  She's read enough comments about people being upset over Miss Melanie stealing the blog from Staci and giving it back to Susan and this bothers Susan a great deal.  She wants to be ADM so bad but she wants to win it fairly by winning an election.  I think this is the reason she wanted to share it three ways with Keena and Melanie because she didn't earn it for herself.  Even though Melanie said Susan could be the head ADM, Susan still felt like it was Melanie who was the real ADM.

Maybe it was because Melanie was the ADM for 9 months or maybe because it was she that took back the blog from Staci.  But whatever the case, Susan has grown uncomfortable with the whole situation and doesn't feel she should stay as an ADM unless she wins it outright.  She's also afraid her friends like Joyce, Lauren and Non will be upset with her for walking away from something she's wanted for so long.  So I hope you guys aren't.

I must admit I was a little pissed that when the take over occurred that I wasn't offered a spot as an ADM.  I've run every time and I'm one of the original members to the blog and also an original member of the whole female t&d movement on the Internet.  But after a while I also thought that unless I win it myself, there would be little satisfaction to being an ADM. 

Everyone knows Staci is the one who won and as much as Susan, Melanie or I hate the thought, she's the one who deserves to run it and run it as she pleases. I have to be honest, no matter what I do I'll probably never win an ADM election.  Susan still can though, but I certainly can't beat Staci, Keena, Melanie or even Susan.  I probably couldn't even beat Shannon, Jen or Bonita.  I know I can easily run the blog but for whatever reason the voters disagree. : (

So I'll just hang out and hope for a miracle someday.  I'll post if asked to and will continue to update here, the private blog and my Xanga blog which is in desperate need of attention. Though my name isn't currently listed on this blog, I'm still an ADM along with Jen.  Susan is not an ADM here and soon won't be anywhere. 

I've been having foot fantasies lately about Linda Cohn of ESPN.  I looked up her bio on Wikipedia and was shocked to learn that she's 50 years old.  She looks great for her age.  She's nice and curvy dresses sexy.  There are also rumors that she has six toes on each foot.  I say the more the merrier.  Just two more toes to suck on!  Sadly, there's almost nothing in the way of foot pictures of her out there.

Now on to the picture portion of this long and somewhat incoherent update.

Linda Cohn

Pamela Anderson

Björk

Drew Barrymore

Sandra Bullock