Wednesday 10 February 2010

A new love

Hello,

While I was at the grocery store this past weekend, I saw something I've never seen before so I bought them.  Banana Cremewiches!  They're just like the vanilla ones only with banana flavoring.  Last night after my long update I got a sweet tooth so I poured about 30 or so of these in a bowl and poured milk over them.

I let them get nice and soggy and then ate the whole bowl.  OMG!  They were so good.  Now today I'm home for lunch and I've eaten 8 more by themselves.  These things are truly heavenly.  I like anything banana.  Nestle Quick used to have banana powder to make banana milk with and that was the all time best.  Naturally they discontinued it.  Doesn't everything good get discontinued?

One person who loves banana stuff even more than me is Susan.  That's too bad because I have put her on a diet.  She can eat whatever food she wants for breakfast, lunch and dinner but in strict moderation.  She's required to check with me before she eats any meal so I can tell her how much I want her to eat.

But there's one exception to this diet.  No sweets whatsoever.  No desserts, no snacks and no soda, not even diet.  The only thing she can drink is water.  She was very envious last night when I was eating my banana cremewiches.  She begged me for just one bite.  Instead I let her have just one sniff instead.  To make her for jealous, I washed this tasty dessert down with an ice cold Cherry Crush.  mmm, mmm, mmm! 

Starting in late April, I'll start having nice big orgasms right in front of her to make her even more jealous.  And after I win the ADM election in March and NOT make her an assistant like she did to me, she'll be envious out of her mind.  My cruelty knows no bounds.

I was going to post some more pics for Dariusz to ejaculate to but I need to be back at work in 23 minutes. : (  Maybe tonight I'll do another update, possibly on the AltimaAndrea blog on Xanga.

Andrea