Tuesday 9 February 2010

Night time update

 

April 24th 2009.  This is when I last had an orgasm.  I was going to end my denial on January 1st but then "Cruel" Nonsequitur (he's a pussycat) talked me into going a little longer.  If it were up to him I'd never cum again and be in a constant state of absolute horniness.

I have vowed to make it an entire year since I made Susan do that before.  Actually it was Erin who made her do it but I went along with it.  And of course I felt so sorry for Susan every step of the way and made sure to never tease her too much to make it unbearable for her. :P

So I've still got an entire two and a half months left.  That seems like two and a half eternities at this point.  Nevertheless I'm most confident that I'll make it.  In fact, I guarantee it.  I haven't gone this far to fail now.   If I do fail, I promise not to win the next ADM election.

I've been making it tough on myself lately by edging with Susan's Wahl Vibrator quite often.  All of you girls can talk about the Hitatchi's all you want but my favorite is the Wahl.  The low speed is so heavenly and I love how quiet it is.  Besides, what the hell does Susan need a vibrator for anyway, for looks?  It's not like she's allowed to use them.

My pussy is getting quite wet right now just thinking about that vibrator.  And later in this post I'll post a few pictures of barefoot celebs that will cause further moisture to develop between my legs.  If Dariusz was here I'd rip off my panties and shove them in his mouth, even though he'd rather chew on Bonita's.  Right Dariusz?

Speaking of Bonita, it's true she is the new ADM.  If you aren't part of the T&D Queens, there was some controversy over the weekend.  Staci retook the blog, then made a completely asinine post in which she put Susan on probation and suspended Miss Melanie for 3 months and banned her from any future ADM elections.  Joyce Marie then threatened to leave the blog and told Staci she'd spend the rest of her life tracking her down in order to decapitate her for what she did to Melanie.

Then quickly after, many other blog members threatened to leave unless Staci left and to my shock she did.  She admitted the only reason the ever joined the blog was to fuck Miss Melanie over because of a long standing feud between them.  The whole ordeal was something else and if Mongojerry2 was part of the blog he would have lectured them all on political correctness and then his wife would make a subsequent post accusing us all of being a bunch of men pretending to be women. 

As Staci's last act as ADM she granted ADM rights to none other than Bonita, saying she was the one who could keep everyone in line.  Then she removed herself from the blog, thankfully.  I thought Bonita would want nothing to do with running the blog since she's about 140 years old, so I quickly made my move and called her to ask her to make me the ADM on an interim basis. 

She said she'd think about it but within the hour I was shot down.  Instead she is going to keep it until further notice, possibly until the next election.  She named an outsider to assist her in running the blog and that is LA resident Chilly Jill.  So far the earth is still on it's axis and the blog is doing alright so I guess Bonita is doing OK.  I still stand by what I say, I'd be the best ADM the blog ever had.  I just hope to get the chance to prove it someday.

With all the talk of ADM elections and power struggles, Nonsequitur sent me an email saying he has been constantly "stroking his mule" as he put it while reading about all of this. "I truly want to fuck Bonita in the ass and deny her orgasm" said Nonsequitur in his final sentence of the email.  Yes, he's a strange dude. 

If Susan, Jen and I happen to be gone for a while it probably means our computer finally took a shit.  This fucking prick has been so fucked up lately it's not even funny.  I'm surprised Susan hasn't thrown the tower through the wall by now.  Aside from being insanely slow it totally freezes up at least ten times a day and has done so once already while making this post.  I think the hard drive is about to go.

If it does go, I intend on getting a new computer the same day so we shouldn't miss any time.  I've been brushing up with Carbonite the last few days making sure the passwords still work and that the subscription is up to date.  It looks like it should be relatively simple to transfer over all our stuff if this does indeed happen.  I'd hate to lose my female feet and bondage picture collection that is approaching 10,000.  I also have about a hundred clips4sale bondage movies.  But everything is backed up so I'm not stressing too much.  But with this Obama recession and his war on prosperity, buying a new computer is hardly what I want to do.

This was a long update wasn't it?  You can't say I leave much to the imagination when I post.  This is why I'd be the best ADM.  Now for reading such a long update I'll reward you with a celeb feet update.  Go ahead and blow your load now Limittest.  And by the way, the Celtics still suck!  LA all the WAY baby!

Allison Becker

Cameron Diaz

Charli Robinson

More of Charli Robinson

Famke Jansen

Hayley Evetts

Naomi Campbell

Pamela Anderson

Marion Jones

Christina Milian