Sunday 21 February 2010

I hate it

I'm on record that I can't stand this fucking new computer.  I've been fucking with it for hours and I don't like it.  At this moment it doesn't appear that any of our pictures will be restored and about half of our videos can't be restored with fucking Carbonite like advertised.  I'm fucking pissed. 

I very well might take the old computer into the shop and have a new hard drive put in it and use it for my own personal computer.  If it can't be fixed or if I lose all my pictures, I'll be finished with any further updates.  I've spent the last few years saving over 10,000 pictures and at least a hundred movies and I will not start over under any circumstance.

And newer doesn't mean better either.  I've already had to close the Firefox browser at least ten times because of it getting a frozen screen and seeing the message at the top of the fucking page that says (not responding) next to the site I try to access.  This chair might have been the best $100 ever spent but this computer so far is the WORST $1000 ever spent.  I HATE THIS SON OF A BITCH.  Oh and reeeeeeaaallllllllllll nice week on the T&D Queens.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn.