Sunday 28 February 2010

Celeb feet update 2/27/10


Hello,

The day started out so wonderful but has turned ugly in a hurry.  It rained hard all night last night and was still pouring this morning.  It was exciting to lay in bed for a couple hours and listen to the rain hit the roof. 

Susan and I then went to the grocery store and it was still sprinkling and very cloudy and windy.  As I said though, it's turned ugly quickly.  As I type this, the fucking sun is out in full force and it's depressing to say the least.  I think when I'm done with this post I'll head into the bed room where it's nice and dark and take a long nap.  Susan is already doing so.

Though it was raining this morning while we were at the store, it wasn't very cold and the women were already out wearing flip flops, which of course is the only positive thing about the summer months.  It was nice to see.  There was one young girl that kind of looked like Susan with some black flip flops on with very pink soles.  I just "happened" to wind up behind her on several aisles.  :P

I was glad to see that there are now official rules for ADM elections on the Tease and Denial Queens.  Bonita asked Mistress Debra to draw some up at the urging of Joyce Marie.  She did a great job as only Debra could do.

But one thing is very worrisome to me.  After Joyce encouraged Debra to run for ADM, Debra actually said she might do so.  With an old, lazy sitting ADM and with the prospects of Miss Melanie, Keena and maybe even Susan not running this time, I have very very high hopes of finally winning the ADM position for myself. 

But with Debra in the picture my hopes have taken a major hit.  I know Kirstie, Jen and Shannon all are running and they all present a challenge for me but if Debra decides to run and takes it serious, she poses quite the obstacle for me.  I pray she doesn't run because I truly feel I'm the best qualified woman for the job and I'm obsessed with winning. 

I wasn't going to start campaigning for the job for another 10-14 days but Nonsequitur emailed me a few days ago urging me to do so.  The lack of election talk lately has drove him crazy and he can't wait for it to begin.  He has also promised me that he'll vote for me this time even if Susan runs.  His exact words were "I'm sick of Susan and her stupid, juvenile rants.  I want a mature woman like you to run the blog Mistress Andrea and besides I want to sniff your feet and suck your toes more than any of the other girls".   Who can blame him, my feet are fucking hot!

Besides this young, horny Mistress there are other women who also have hot feet.  Let's take a look at a few of them, along with my new campaign avatar!

Andrea

Alyssa Milano

Dita Von Teese

Carrie Underwood

Hillary Duff


Minka Kelly