Monday 1 March 2010

Celebrity feet update for Sunday Feb. 28th, 2010

Hello,

Even though I'm technically the head ADM of this blog, I rarely post here.  Mainly because I could care less about celeb feet.  If Andrea and Susan would allow bondage and nudity on this blog I'd post a lot more often. 

I could post these types of pictures here but I'll respect my friend's wishes.  They want to keep this blog nudity free which is weird since both, especially Susan turns it into an R rated blog by all the foul language she uses.  For the record, I do cuss too in real life but I choose my spots.  Susan definitely has a potty mouth.

I won't talk about the ADM election on the other blog yet because Bonita has asked that we refrain from doing so until the election is closer.  But I do intend on running.  Last time I came painfully close, finishing a very close second to Staci in the Primary. 

I believe that Melanie was going to lose one way or the other because the voters wanted a change and I believe had a beaten Staci I would've also beat Melanie and would be the ADM right now.  But it wasn't meant to be I guess.  This time though I think it will be my time.  I expect very tough challenges in the Primary from Debra, Kirstie, Susan and Shannon. 

 I also wouldn't be surprised if Keena or Melanie jumps in even though they say they won't.  And then there's poor Andrea who actually thinks she stands a great chance.  *giggles*  And don't for a second think that Bonita will be easy to beat in the General Election.  I think I'm part of a silent majority that feels she's doing a pretty good job and she well could be rewarded with another term. 

I'm really enjoying our new computer.  I don't know why Susan and Andrea have such a hard time typing on the keyboard.  I love it.  They can completely forget about getting an old style keyboard for this computer, I will not allow it.  This ones great!  I also love Windows 7. 

I would never in a million years bother searching out celeb feet pictures for an update but since there's thousands stored on this computer, I don't have to look for them.  Here's five pictures for the foot lovers to drool over.

Jen

Alyson Hanigan

Bar Rafaeli

Gisele Bundchen

Alyssa Milano

Heidi Montag