Wednesday 3 March 2010

Celeb update 3/2/10


Hello,

I'm home for lunch on a beautiful, rainy day.  I picked up some Taco Bell on the way home and it was good.  I had an Enchirito and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch.  I also had a large Baja Blast Mountain Dew.  Dariusz can only eat his heart out about this flavor.


But nothing tops the Cheesy Gordita Crunch in my opinion.  I could eat these every meal of the day.




Speaking of Dariusz, he sent me a rather long and incoherent email regarding his ongoing hemorrhoid problem.  He usually sends these emails to Susan as if she's a doctor or something but this time he chose me.  I found it rather odd. 

Anyway, I need to get back to work soon so here's a few pics to get the boy's little peckers all worked up.

Amanda Peet

Carmen Electra

Cindy Crawford

Dominique Swain