Tuesday 16 March 2010

Deflated

So it looks as though I might actually win the ADM Primary.  Why did I think I'd feel so much better than I do?  I almost feel like I'm about to be elected to lead the US out of debt, something impossible.  What can anyone do to lead that fucking blog out of the doldrums that it's been in for months and months?

I hate to admit this but I almost regret running.  Now if I were leading with 20-25 votes that would be one thing.  But here we fucking go yet again.  14 total votes out of 39 people.  Jesus H. Christ!   And I'm sure if I were to make a list of the worthless mother fuckers who can't take one second to cast a vote, it would be dead on.  It's completely ridiculous.

So I'm here to say this.  Thank you very much to the 7 whole people who voted for me.  I honestly do appreciate it.  If elected I'll do my best but believe me, if I lose the election, I won't lose any sleep.  In fact, I have a bad feeling I'll lose sleep should I win.  I will make one promise though, if I do win I'm going to eliminate all who I feel are worthless to the blog, which will cut the members at least in half and if that doesn't work, heads will definitely fucking roll after that.  Fair warning.

Angry Andrea