Wednesday 31 March 2010

Celeb feet update 3/30/10


Hello,


I have added one more author to this blog to ensure it’ll keep humming along while I’m the ADM of the T&D Queens.  Kirstie is our newest member here, joining me, Jen and Miss Melanie.  Kirstie is a good writer and should be a nice addition to this blog.

I took a vacation day today and have been lazy.  I slept until nearly 10am. It made me feel like a Democrat, being that lazy and sleeping late.  Last night I washed my car and  put Black Magic on the tires and it looked great.  And wouldn't you know it, it's raining today. :/

When I called Kirstie last night to ask her to join this blog, she said she had the day off today so we made plans to have lunch and hang out together today.  I almost never get a chance to hang out with just her so it should be fun.  We are going to Javi's Mexican Restaurant for lunch. http://javismexicanrestaurant.com/

I need to pick Kirstie up in a half hour or so, so let's get to the part of the update Nonsequitur and Limittest literally wait up all night for, female feet! Enjoy boys!

Andrea


Jessica Simpson (niece of Nonsequitur and as you can see her feet are her second best body part! )



Lindsay Lohan (currently a prisoner at Château d'if and also a woman who's feet are her second best bodily feature)


Kim Kardashian (Armenian girl who tends to date monkeys and also a girl who's feet are her second best bodily feature)


Mariah Carey (singer who once fucked the entire Miami Dolphins football team, including coach Jimmy Johnson in 1998 and another woman who's feet... well you get the point.)


Jenny McCarthy (let's cut the crap and call it what it is, a Celebrity Tits Update)!