Monday 22 March 2010

Sunday 3/21/10


Hello,

I am having a lazy day.  I didn't wake up until 9:30am and I still feel sleepy.  Once again it's a hot miserable day so I'll probably stay inside most of the day with the AC going.  Most of you in other parts of the country probably can't fathom running the air in March but just be lucky you don't live in this shitty state. 

I do have to go to Walgreens to get a new battery for the digital camera though.  Believe it or not I have on sneakers AND socks today so the people at the store will not have the honor of seeing my feet.  Nonsequitur is still after me to come to Memphis and smother him with my bare feet but I refuse to do so. He's such a pervert.

I have been enjoying watching the NCAA basketball tournament.  My team (Oklahoma) isn't in it this year but sometimes that can make it more enjoyable to watch.  In my bracket I picked Syracuse, Kentucky, Louisville and Kansas with Syracuse beating Kentucky in the final.  Two of my final four are gone but Kentucky and the Cuse are still alive and looking totally dominant. Nonsequitur has said that if Tennessee doesn't win the hole thing he plans on killing himself. Yes, he's weird.

As many now know, Joyce Marie was once married.  She divorced him mainly because he had such a tiny cock.  Joyce's philosophy is "unless he's packin 12 inches he aint shit".  He exact words.  Her ex husband is named Pee Wee and she sent me a picture to justify why she left him.  Take a look.














Well... I guess I can see her point.  But why did she marry him in the first place?  According to Joyce he promised a ton of clitoral attention before they married but when Pee Wee saw that his cock was smaller than Joyce's clit he became very bitter and resentful.  So in the 7 months they were married, Pee Wee had 48 orgasms and Joyce had just one, from an extra marital affair with another woman. 

Now let's take a look at some better pictures!

Andrea

Lucy Liu

Hilary Swank

Nicole Richie

Molly Ringwald

Marion Jones