Sunday 21 March 2010

Celeb feet update 3/20/10

Hello,

I have had a very busy day.  First of all it took me hours to go through all the feedback I got on my post on the T&D blog last night.  As usual, the response was a bit overwhelming. 

This morning I went to the grocery store and got all of our groceries for the week.  It was hot as hell out today (80 fucking degrees) so I wore shorts and flip flops.  It was obvious everyone in the entire store was lusting after my feet.  And who can blame them?

But yes, it's a very depressing time of year with the time change and the weather quickly changing.  We were having a great year rain wise for the first time in several years and then in true Central California fashion the valve just totally shut off in March and more than likely we'll wind up below average in seasonal rainfall once again.  And in more true California fashion we're 13-15 degrees above normal as we always seem to be.  I don't know how much more of this worthless state I can take.  ***pukes***

In the afternoon I started trolling for a new member for this blog to help me out when I take over as ADM on the TD blog April 1st.  I am extremely happy to announce the return of Miss Melanie to the blogging world and welcome her to this blog.  I have also struck a deal with her to be one of my assistant ADMS on the other blog once I take over.  Bonita will be my other.  With my MS and Bonita's diverticulitis I wanted a proven leader to be there to assist us just in case.

If you click on Miss Melanie's profile on this blog it'll be different than her profile on the other blog.  She had deleted her email address she used for her first blogger profile so there was no way I could send the invite to it.  She had to use a different email address and create a new Blogger account.  It's still the same woman though and I'm glad she is here.

I had to get a good laugh reading some of the horse shit coming out of these Democrats mouths today.  There are some who actually think passing the health bill is going to help them in November.  Obviously Democrats are incredibly fucking stupid by nature but this shows how totally out of touch they really are.  There's never been more outrage in this country and passing this bill is going to doom that party for years to come.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that the bill will fuck us for decades to come.  Enjoy your last few months in charge Dems, it'll be a loooooooooong time before that happens again.  At least now the American people can see what these worthless fucking scum bags stand for. 

Tonight I ran two miles and rode my bike for five.  Before the MS got serious last summer I could run ten miles.  Realistically I can not get back to that level. I'm getting older and even now when the MS is dormant I can still feel some pretty bad calf pain on the runs.  My goal is to be able to run 4-5 miles but it'll take hard work and luck with my health to achieve that.  With the really hot weather around the corner I fear my MS will really flare up again like MS tends to do in hot environments.  Another reason to loathe the summer.

I was bummed to see that Bonita is now considering having the General Election for the ADM Election after all.  She said she wasn't going to run because of her health but now she's feeling more up to it.  She even changed the template of the blog today and added her name to the title.  If she wants to do the election it is up to her.  She is entitled to change her mind.  I think I'd beat her but it would be just my luck that after finally being within a few days of running the blog, I'd lose to her and remain right where I've always been. 

As I said, I was wearing flip flops at the store today and so were a lot of other girls.  I was wishing I was invisible so I could bend down and get a whiff of all their pretty feet.  But it does make me more interested in posting pics of women's feet so here you go...

Andrea


Amy Acker


Lisa Kudrow and Courtney Cox


Hannah Waterman


Pam Anderson

Glenn Close