Saturday 2 January 2010

So long 09, I won't miss you.



Hello,

It's 2010.  Happy New Year!  I have not cum yet but plan on doing so very soon.  Susan has not cum yet either but we may be saying this same thing next year at this time.  Poor woman. *GIGGLES*

Looking back, I think the only good thing in 2009 was seeing the Los Angeles Lakers, the NBA's greatest franchise of all time, win their 15th NBA Title last June.  I was sorry we couldn't have kicked the crap out of the weaklings wearing green but they weren't good enough to get there.  

Susan pointed out all the bad parts of 2009, but for me there were two really horrible events.  In January we saw the first moon cricket ever to become president.  As Susan has so eloquently said in the past, may his days be short.  Later in the year my life was forever changed when I was diagnosed with MS.  The Spear Chucker will only last for four years and hopefully even less but the MS is for the rest of my life.  

Susan was correct in pointing out that yet another Steeler Super Bowl was fixed.  Anyone who doubts this is naive.  Just watch any Steeler playoff game and tell me they don't get all the calls.  Not a more blatant example of cheating in sports has been seen since Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine each had a 5 foot strike zone throughout the 1990s and early 2000s and the 49ers of the mid to late 80s that enjoyed the same bullshit officiating the Steelers do in this age.  

In my annual foot rankings contest, Glenn Close won for the second time, becoming the only two time winner.  Halle Berry came in a very close 2nd, just two points back, while 2008 champion Selma Blair finished a very respectable 5th.  People ask me why I am so turned on by the 62 year old Close.  I can't explain it, she just floats my boat.  I find her very sexy and she's one of the most talented actresses of our lifetime.  Plus she has beautiful feet, despite what Katherine Hepburn said about them.  I wish there were more pictures of Glenn Close as a young woman.

2009 also saw me do the unthinkable, go the final nine months without a single orgasm.  There were times I thought I'd go completely insane with need but I survived.  I also spent a lot of time in chastity.  I also became a completely obedient sub to Mistress Jen and Susan, shocking them by doing everything they told me to do.  I also spent time at Bonita's and Keena's being tortured and even had to suck an Iranian man's cock (Keena's beau) a few times.  But 2009 ended with me back as a Mistress, though without orgasm and still ranking behind other Mistresses such as Jen, Melanie, Keena, Debra and Bonita.

Susan went through all the silly arrests of Nonsequitur and Joyce Marie.  I can't say for sure but I think they're both always trying to one up the other.  As far as I know, both are free birds right now though Joyce hasn't dropped me an email in ages.  I think her loyalty has shifted from me and Susan to Miss Melanie.  Speaking of loyalty, nobody is apparently loyal to me as I suffered a humiliating defeat in the last ADM election, receiving ZERO votes.  Thanks guys. 

Today Staci has assumed control of the Tease and Denial Queens, which is now called "Staci's T&D Queens".  So far she seems to be doing a good job but I still think I'm the best woman for the job.  But nobody else agrees.

Here are some more female celebs showing their feet, to ring in our new year with. Nonsequitur will no doubt jack off to these pics.

Andrea


Reba Mcentire


Angelina Jolie


Britney Spears (sister of Joyce Marie)


Charlotte Gainbourg


Gilmara Jung

Blog Archive