Sunday 3 January 2010

Update 1-2 Princess Melanie

Hello,

I have been busy cleaning house most of the day today.  Susan went to Bonita's this morning to begin fulfilling the terms required of her to earn an orgasm.  All I can say is she better brush her teeth and use plenty of mouth wash before coming home and kissing me. Licking Bonita's old, dried up sour pussy to 110 orgasms....eeeeewwwwwwwww.

I still have not had my orgasm.  I was going to do it last night.  I was sitting at this very computer, watching videos of Kendra James being tickled and teased while rubbing my pussy and clit.  I was as horny as ever when I went into the bedroom to go to bed.  I got out a magic wand and buzzed my pussy to the brink of orgasm but decided to stop at the last second.  It would have been mind blowing but I resisted. 

Today I'm going to post pictures of a woman that will make it even more difficult to hold back my orgasm, Princess Melanie from Clips4Sale.  She's a cruel dominatrix, cock tease and knows how to use her feet to drive men wild.  I'm not a man but I am still driven wild by this little minx.  I think she looks a lot like Nia Peeples from Walker Texas Ranger.

Andrea


 
 








Blog Archive